Horror-TV American Horror Story (Season 7) [FX]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
AHS Banner.jpg

The 13-episode fifth installment of the Emmy and Golden Globewinning franchise, American Horror Story: Hotel, premieres on FX on October 7th.

American Horror Story: Hotel features an all-star cast of Lady Gaga, Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Wes Bentley, Matt Bomer, Chloë Sevigny, Denis O’Hare, Cheyenne Jackson, Evan Peters and Finn Wittrock.

Ryan Murphy serves as Co-Creator, Showrunner, Executive Producer, Writer and Director of American Horror Story: Hotel and Brad Falchuk is Co-Creator, Executive Producer and Writer. Tim Minear, Brad Buecker, Jennifer Salt, James Wong and Alexis Martin Woodall also serve as Executive Producers. The American Horror Story franchise is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television.

Last edited by a moderator:
this show is amazing

even among the freaks there are freaks, but obviously most of them just want to be normal but are working in their means to make ends meet. And Sara Paulson is amazing so far!

this freaking clown and now his protege

poor meep

I can see why they already renewed

Updated with the new banner that they just posted on their Facebook. Liking this season so far. Much better than the previous 2 seasons were, imo.

Just caught up on yesterday's episode and I was really more disgusted by the episode than scared.

The previous season were more horror oriented in the normal horror sense. Unless they are trying to show the horror of humanity, which has not been the purpose of the show, I think they have deviated from their course and seeing the stuff being done this season is depressing for me not just what they did with pepper but with meep as well, heck even the killer clown had a deppressing story. They should stick to horror, imo

Last edited:
three bits of news,

sad to see the actor Ben Woolf was killed, my condolences

it seems Jessica Lange is out for season 5 but Lady Gaga is in...

thoughts

No Jessica Lange...... nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! And replacing her with that thing Lady Gaga :(

I used to be a Lady Gaga hater. But her performance on the Oscars made me realize she does have some talent. Now she has to prove her acting ability.

i havent seen a single episode of this tv show. is this any good, like, should i watch it when i'm generally into horror movies?

The first season was definitely the best one. Every season is different, but they're all supposedly connected. I've atleast liked every season, but seasons 1&3 were my personal favorites. Season 2 kinda has an X-Files feel to it, imo, it was way out there. This past season was watchable, i just wish they would've done more with the psycho clown.

I hated the first season. I like season 2 and 3, 4 I was disappointed with the ending. I have high hopes with Lady Gaga being in it. Can't wait

I hated the first season. I like season 2 and 3, 4 I was disappointed with the ending. I have high hopes with Lady Gaga being in it. Can't wait

Hmm, haven't seen to many people ever say they hated the first season. We all do have our different tastes though.