Horror-TV American Horror Story (Season 7) [FX]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
AHS Banner.jpg

The 13-episode fifth installment of the Emmy and Golden Globewinning franchise, American Horror Story: Hotel, premieres on FX on October 7th.

American Horror Story: Hotel features an all-star cast of Lady Gaga, Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Wes Bentley, Matt Bomer, Chloë Sevigny, Denis O’Hare, Cheyenne Jackson, Evan Peters and Finn Wittrock.

Ryan Murphy serves as Co-Creator, Showrunner, Executive Producer, Writer and Director of American Horror Story: Hotel and Brad Falchuk is Co-Creator, Executive Producer and Writer. Tim Minear, Brad Buecker, Jennifer Salt, James Wong and Alexis Martin Woodall also serve as Executive Producers. The American Horror Story franchise is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television.

Last edited by a moderator:
American Horror Story renewed for 8th and 9th Season installments
Source: ComingSoon.net
FX Networks has extended its order of American Horror Story for two additional installments, adding an eighth and ninth year to the previously-announced seventh installment, it was announced today by John Landgraf, CEO of FX Networks and FX Productions. The Emmy, Golden Globe and AFI Award-winning series from co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk will return to FX in 2017 for the seventh installment.

“American Horror Story launched the modern limited series revolution and – as evidenced by the most recent installment ‘Roanoke’ – it remains as vital today as when Murder House stunned audiences six years ago,” said Landgraf. “Each new chapter is a cultural event, beloved for every new twist in imagery, style, cast and plot. We are thrilled that Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and the entire creative team will continue to deliver the groundbreaking, celebrated American Horror Story for years to come.”

Roanoke was the worst season, first half was okay, but that Big Brother **** in the second half of the season was bad af.

Watched the first 3 Episodes of Cult, and damn, it's fantastic.
The conspiracy setting and the work with anxiety states on Sarah Paulson is great.
Can't wait to see more.
Sad news only 1 Episode per week, damn german releases :D

Roanoke was the worst season, first half was okay, but that Big Brother **** in the second half of the season was bad af.

Watched the first 3 Episodes of Cult, and damn, it's fantastic.
The conspiracy setting and the work with anxiety states on Sarah Paulson is great.
Can't wait to see more.
Sad news only 1 Episode per week, damn german releases :D
I have to agree mate, loved the first half of season 6, hated the second half. I don’t like the reality camera show look. I ended up giving up on it!

Thanks for posting Franky! Damn thing says not available in my country! I must admit I haven’t seen Cult yet though, still waiting for it to hit Netflix in the UK!:)

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Roanoke is my second favorite season after Asylum although I can see why it might be off-putting to some. Cult was just okay but at least it wasn't as awful as Freakshow or Hotel.

AHS : 1984 Poster

AHS1984_poster.jpg

The Mandalorian ep.2 has been out for 2 days now and I still haven't had a chance to see it. And this seasons AHS was the reason behind it :LOL:.
Previous seasons have gotten repetitive, though last seasons Apocalypse improved things with all the previous season crossovers.
As you can see from the poster, this season theme is based on 80s slasher movies. Those of you who are a fan of this movie genre, I think you will enjoy this.
First half of the season literally plays like one long slasher movie, and think that got me hooked watching one episode after another.
Second half not so much as the show goes back to its AHS style storyline & horror theme.
Overall a surprisingly refreshing change for this show :thumbs: