American Hustle - In theaters December 25, 2013

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
The story of a con artist and his partner in crime, who were forced to work with a federal agent to turn the tables on other cons, mobsters, and politicians - namely, the volatile mayor of impoverished Camden, New Jersey.
With: Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Bradler Cooper, Robert de Niro, Jeremy Renner, Jennifer Lawrence and much more...

Trailer:

Attachments

• american_hustle_banner__1_by_zviray-d66o5lo.jpg
    american_hustle_banner__1_by_zviray-d66o5lo.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 171
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
any one else see this movie. Saw it and either my mood has really gotten me against movies (this and hobbit did not stun me) or I just felt it dragged too much. I mean it was a good story but could have been 20 minutes shorter

I liked it a lot! It grows on you very much once you keep thinking about it. Very good acting as they had me fooled many a times.

Saw this today at a packed screening, loved it, as did most of the crowd from the level of laughter, some of the lines were an absolute classic.

Very well told story, kept me entertained, everyone put in a good performance, special mention to Jennifer Lawrence and Christian Bale.

I really enjoyed the movie. Bale did a great job and I loved his ridiculous comb over. I also thought Cooper and Adams were credible as well.

Saw this last night. As expected it's an extremely very very slow burner but a damn fine film. Probably 20-25 minutes too long, but a very good movie