American Psycho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 63) [Hong Kong]

Apr 14, 2017
France
Release date: June 21, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Pet Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on April 19, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $49.99 (Pet Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

AP_overall_packshot_OC_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_FS_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

AP_SB_front_2000x.jpg AP_SB_back_2000x.jpg

We're excited to announce our upcoming Steelbook project featuring artwork by the very talented illustrator, Karl Fitzgerald. We believe many collectors have seen his artwork online such as "Blade Runner", "Kill Bill" and others. We've always admired his work and style and we are very happy to work with him on our next project.
For our latest project, Karl has created an "American Psycho" Steelbook illustration paying homage to the original book cover. We're truly impressed by how he's captured the essence of the film in his unique way.
If you are interested in seeing more of his works, please check out the websites below:
IG - https://www.instagram.com/karlfitzgeraldart/
Website - https://www.karlfitzgeraldart.com/
Pre-order information for our Steelbook will be released soon through our retailers.
Thank you for your support,
Manta Lab

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering how many KOSM customers there are out there who still aren't aware of the situation due to the announcement only being on their Facebook page...
I know I personally would have been unaware if the update post by @samdavies and the Facebook announcement post by @Noodles hadn't been posted in this thread...
Couldn't all affected customers have been informed by email, surely, or would that be too long winded and time consuming?

Reactions: TheWildEye
Just wondering how many KOSM customers there are out there who still aren't aware of the situation due to the announcement only being on their Facebook page...
I know I personally would have been unaware if the update post by @samdavies and the Facebook announcement post by @Noodles hadn't been posted in this thread...
Couldn't all affected customers have been informed by email, surely, or would that be too long winded and time consuming?
Unless they were in the groups etc..., they probably wouldn't have been told the ins and outs automatically. They will have had cancellation emails and refunds at some point, but likely no explanation unless they asked off the back of it.

Reactions: leelee17
Unless they were in the groups etc..., they probably wouldn't have been told the ins and outs automatically. They will have had cancellation emails and refunds at some point, but likely no explanation unless they asked off the back of it.
Having purchased the AP fullslip via KOSM I've only received the order confirmation email so far, with no follow-up email regarding cancellation of my order..
It would help if all affected customers could receice email updates and time estimates for refunds...

Reactions: TheWildEye
Having purchased the AP fullslip via KOSM I've only received the order confirmation email so far, with no follow-up email regarding cancellation of my order..
It would help if all affected customers could receice email updates and time estimates for refunds...
I expect you will at some point mate. I imagine he's got a lot to go through in all fairness to him, including getting the money back from manta etc.., assuming it's already been paid out.

Reactions: leelee17
No skin in this game (I got my copy elsewhere), but it doesn’t take long at all to fire off the same email to multiple people. If a person, or business, has taken money off people for a product, then the least they can do is keep them updated if they then find out for sure that they’re not going to be able to come through for them.

No skin in this game (I got my copy elsewhere), but it doesn’t take long at all to fire off the same email to multiple people. If a person, or business, has taken money off people for a product, then the least they can do is keep them updated if they then find out for sure that they’re not going to be able to come through for them.
I agree but most people's complaints with KOSM are about the lack of customer service.

If you're making unforced errors during the good times I wouldn't expect an improvement during the bad.