American Psycho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 3, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 21, for Red Carpet subscribers from 9 AM, and for general sale after 12 PM - UK time)
Price: £25.99

20220720_162101.jpg

20220720_162619.jpg

20220720_162630.jpg

Last edited:
Mine came yesterday and arrived in a slightly sturdier card board mailer.
I know some don't think they're sufficient but I've never had any arrive damaged in them. Maybe I've been lucky.
Nothing is sufficient if somebody stands on a box, I don’t know what some people expect. A box is the illusion of security

Mine came yesterday and arrived in a slightly sturdier card board mailer.
I know some don't think they're sufficient but I've never had any arrive damaged in them. Maybe I've been lucky.
It's mainly about the gap they leave for it to slide about, if they put a wedge of packing paper in taking all of 5 seconds it wouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
It's mainly about the gap they leave for it to slide about, if they put a wedge of packing paper in taking all of 5 seconds it wouldn't be an issue.
When I first started at amazon like 10 years ago we had a trainer for a whole week. How hard can it be to pack a box you might think? Well apparently ******* very for some people. But it used to be you got 5 mistakes in your first week and then they ******* fired you. How I showed mine in my video, that would have been a mistake. We were all taught to pack the box in the middle and paper to keep right on top and 4 sides. Obviously the box in the photo isn't that kind of box, its a wrap around for something bigger, but still they shouldn't be using it for normal steels... Amazon packing standards have gone way down man. I kmow this is zavvi but you see what I'm getting at lol.

Assume this is identical to the Best Buy release? Had that sent over at the time so didn’t bother with the UK release

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Assume this is identical to the Best Buy release? Had that sent over at the time so didn’t bother with the UK release
Not completely identical. Although I don't know the particulars of the US one they tend to not be the same. The slip is for sure different. They usually have different finishes.

Not completely identical. Although I don't know the particulars of the US one they tend to not be the same. The slip is for sure different. They usually have different finishes.

Just had a look and as far as I can see the front is identical. Can’t see the back due to jcard.

Did Phantom city creative give a few backhanders or something? This, hunger games and the nic cage one. All cool arts but I’ve seen better illustrated artworks or just as good on steels and other editions this year. Confused why it’s just their work being nominated. Seems weird