Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Available this May!

2.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry @Flash... I got bombarded with notifications yesterday and must have missed the one for your reply.

Haha I can't argue with that! Oh, cool... I'll check out the thread and take a look at your photos once I've posted this message then. :)

Thankfully there's a lot of Joker and Harley figures/statues out there, so I have plenty of choice. I'd love to get a figure of Margot Robbie's Harley though... she looks awesome! :D

Really? I guess I'll keep an eye out for it then. Do you already have the Heath Ledger version? I wonder if they'll do Pops for the Suicide Squad film (if they haven't already).

Aww don't worry about it :drool:

Yes I do have that one. I think they will definitely do suicide squad ones, one of the Jared Leto joker is going to look cool. I can't believe how long it still is until that film comes out, looks awesome.

Reactions: Noodles
Aww don't worry about it :drool:

Yes I do have that one. I think they will definitely do suicide squad ones, one of the Jared Leto joker is going to look cool. I can't believe how long it still is until that film comes out, looks awesome.
A Leto one would definitely look cool, especially if they gave him chrome teeth. Tell me about it... August is so far away. :(

Reactions: Flash
Quite like it but I agree it should have blood splatter

Missed the trick there

Reactions: Flash
I'm actually not too sure on him now, blood splatter would of made it so much better
Agreed, but I'll still pick it up as it's better than nothing. They'll no doubt make a blood splatter variant as an exclusive at some point, but it'll probably be sold in the US, which means I won't be able to get my hands on it anyway.

Reactions: Flloydo and dan8885
Agreed, but I'll still pick it up as it's better than nothing. They'll no doubt make a blood splatter variant as an exclusive at some point, but it'll probably be sold in the US, which means I won't be able to get my hands on it anyway.

You'd be surprised how many Zavvi and forbidden planet get

You'd be surprised how many Zavvi and forbidden planet get
Zavvi haven't had any of the variant Vinyl Idolz as far as I'm aware (I check daily), and if they did then they'd probably be quite expensive... even the standard ones they're selling are too much IMO. Same goes for Forbidden Planet... they charge too much, especially with postage on top.

Reactions: Flloydo
Zavvi haven't had any of the variant Vinyl Idolz as far as I'm aware (I check daily), and if they did then they'd probably be quite expensive... even the standard ones they're selling are too much IMO. Same goes for Forbidden Planet... they charge too much, especially with postage on top.

Oh I meant pop vinyl stuff too and some other bits.
Didn't reaslise there were other vairiants of these apart from a Shaun of the dead I thinkn

Oh I meant pop vinyl stuff too and some other bits.
Didn't reaslise there were other vairiants of these apart from a Shaun of the dead I thinkn
Ah, gotcha. :thumbs:

I can't remember them all off the top of my head, but the ones that spring to mind are the SOTD blood splatter variants you mentioned, and the Ghostbusters slimer and marshmallow variants. I not sure whether they did blood splatter variants for TWD as well.

Reactions: Flloydo
Ah, gotcha. :thumbs:

I can't remember them all off the top of my head, but the ones that spring to mind are the SOTD blood splatter variants you mentioned, and the Ghostbusters slimer and marshmallow variants. I not sure whether they did blood splatter variants for TWD as well.

Oh yeah I've seen slimed ghostbusters but not marshmallow

Gives me hope for blood splatter variant for this

Last edited:
In Stock at Popcultcha
http://www.popcultcha.com.au/america-psycho-patrick-bateman-8-vinyl-idolz-figure.html#.VwX2YdTuKrU

And for per-order at Entertainment Earth
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=FU7587#.VrPmFfkrLIU&id=PO-402024356

But can't find him anywhere else. If someone find him in Europe please share a link. I don't want to spent so much shipping + custom tax :sour:
He's currently available to pre-order from ForbiddenPlanet.co.uk... not sure how much shipping will be for you though.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885