Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Available this May!

2.jpg

Last edited:
That's a cool one @Noodles

Also I'm glad these get Seperate threads despite flashes desperate attempts of having one thread

Reactions: Noodles

Also I'm glad these get Seperate threads despite flashes desperate attempts of having one thread
Yep, I'll definitely be getting this one! Something tells me that image isn't final though... I reckon the real thing will look slightly different.

Thanks mate... we appreciate your feedback. :)

Reactions: Flloydo

Haha why am I not surprised you had to say that? Lol

Well others have said to me the opposite and pointed out on the master threads how useful things are in one place. I still find it extremely repetitive as I have already posted all of these and people have used them for a long time with no problem.
I just find it a shame that both of you must see the time and effort I put into this particular thread (funko pop) within the whole forum and everyone has always sticked to the master threads so I really still don't see the need for repetition.

I'll continue mine and Noodles can do his. It's getting the information out for people who want it that's important.

Last edited:
Haha why am I not surprised you had to say that? Lol

Well others have said to me the opposite and pointed out on the master threads how useful things are in one place. I still find it extremely repetitive as I have already posted all of these and people have used them for a long time with no problem.
I just find it a shame that both of you must see the time and effort I put into this particular thread (funko pop) within the whole forum and everyone has always sticked to the master threads so I really still don't see the need for repetition.

I'll continue mine and Noodles can do his. It's getting the information out for people who want it that's important.
For the record... as far as I'm aware, no one but yourself has come forward to say that they disagree with the idea. To my knowledge, there are far more people for it than against it. As you know, the matter has been discussed and agreed amongst staff that separate threads are worth having and they're not really causing any harm at the end of the day. Obviously you're fine to continue updating the master thread and the time and work you put into it is appreciated. Now please let's move on from this argument, as it's the one thing that is becoming very repetitive.

Well it was fllyod that brought my name into it again actually.

As I said and digitalbabe agreed we could have both running and that's fine. thank you for saying my work is appreciated :thumbs:

More than happy to move on. You said you are hoping to get this Bateman one? @Noodles

It looks really like him. Wonder if they will do chase versions of the vinyl Idolz like pops?

As I said and digitalbabe agreed we could have both running and that's fine. thank you for saying my work is appreciated :thumbs:

More than happy to move on. You said you are hoping to get this Bateman one? @Noodles

It looks really like him. Wonder if they will do chase versions of the vinyl Idolz like pops?
I really hope to! I guess it all depends on the price though... I see the cost is creeping up now that they're becoming more popular. I'm not a fan of the whole chase version thing, especially when they go over the top and do loads of variants of the same figure. I'd be surprised if they didn't do a blood splatter version for this though, like they did with Shaun of the Dead.

I never thought to ask... do you own any of these and/or do you plan to get any of the newer ones?

Reactions: Flash
@Noodles I don't have any at the minute bit too obsessed with pop funkos but some of these newer vinyl Idolz are pretty awesome. I have seen many in store and they are really detailed. I may be tempted by this one, particularly if they do as you said make a blood chase.

Do you have many? :)

Zavvi had some recently reduced always worth checking there.

@Noodles I don't have any at the minute bit too obsessed with pop funkos but some of these newer vinyl Idolz are pretty awesome. I have seen many in store and they are really detailed. I may be tempted by this one, particularly if they do as you said make a blood chase.

Do you have many? :)

Zavvi had some recently reduced always worth checking there.
That's fair enough... my other figure collections are pretty much the only thing holding me back from getting more of these too. The detail and paint jobs on them are really nice. So far I only have the BTTF and SOTD ones... I'm tempted to get Ghost Busters and possibly Hot Fuzz as well. I check Zavvi almost daily, which is how I got the ones I have for £15 each... hopefully the others will drop to around that price at some point! :D

That's fair enough... my other figure collections are pretty much the only thing holding me back from getting more of these too. The detail and paint jobs on them are really nice. So far I only have the BTTF and SOTD ones... I'm tempted to get Ghost Busters and possibly Hot Fuzz as well. I check Zavvi almost daily, which is how I got the ones I have for £15 each... hopefully the others will drop to around that price at some point! :D

Cool the BTTF I have seen in store and are amazing. I am a bit of a sucker for John Cusack so may be tempted to get the 'Say Anything' one from such a classic cheesy film. I also really like the batgirl one.

Forbidden Planet also carry a lot but yes as you said as their popularity increases as does the price and they aren't cheap now.

What other figures you collect? :)

Cool the BTTF I have seen in store and are amazing. I am a bit of a sucker for John Cusack so may be tempted to get the 'Say Anything' one from such a classic cheesy film. I also really like the batgirl one.

Forbidden Planet also carry a lot but yes as you said as their popularity increases as does the price and they aren't cheap now.

What other figures you collect? :)
I originally only planned to get the BTTF ones, but once I got those and saw how cool they are in hand, I couldn't resist getting more. :p

I've never seen Say Anything, otherwise I'd probably want that one too lol. Yeah, the Batman ones look really cool! The only reason I've passed on those is because I'm not a fan of the TV show.

I'm in the process of collecting Kotobukiya's ArtFX+ 1/10 scale Star Wars line, which hasn't been cheap so far. Do you collect any other figures?

I originally only planned to get the BTTF ones, but once I got those and saw how cool they are in hand, I couldn't resist getting more. :p

I've never seen Say Anything, otherwise I'd probably want that one too lol. Yeah, the Batman ones look really cool! The only reason I've passed on those is because I'm not a fan of the TV show.

I'm in the process of collecting Kotobukiya's ArtFX+ 1/10 scale Star Wars line, which hasn't been cheap so far. Do you collect any other figures?

Wow they are gorgeous figures but very expensive, do you have a lot of them? what are they like £90 a pop? :ohno:

@Noodles you probably have this one but Vader is reduced on Zavvi
http://m.zavvi.com/merch-statues/kotobukiya-star-wars-darth-vader-artfx-statues/10932356.html

Over the years have collected many different figures, but main focus in last few years has been pop funkos. I love Batman so have many of the pop funkos of it including many variants :sorry: lol

Last edited:
Wow they are gorgeous figures but very expensive, do you have a lot of them? what are they like £90 a pop? :ohno:

@Noodles you probably have this one but Vader is reduced on Zavvi
http://m.zavvi.com/merch-statues/kotobukiya-star-wars-darth-vader-artfx-statues/10932356.html

Over the years have collected many different figures, but main focus in last few years has been pop funkos. I love Batman so have many of the pop funkos of it including many variants :sorry: lol
They really are... the detail on them is fantastic! I only started collecting them the other week, but I already have three (Vader, Fett, and the R2 & 3PO pack) and a fourth one (Stormtroopers) on the way lol. That Vader you linked to is a great price! I see it's sold out now though, which isn't surprising. I paid just under £40 for mine, so not too much more thankfully. So far I've managed to get them all for under £60 each, but the remaining ones I want are above £80. :ohno:

That's cool! Do you have all of the Batman Funkos? A friend of mine collects the Batman ones too and he has quite a few, but not all of them apparently... any idea how many there are? Oh, and which is your favourite? :)

They really are... the detail on them is fantastic! I only started collecting them the other week, but I already have three (Vader, Fett, and the R2 & 3PO pack) and a fourth one (Stormtroopers) on the way lol. That Vader you linked to is a great price! I see it's sold out now though, which isn't surprising. I paid just under £40 for mine, so not too much more thankfully. So far I've managed to get them all for under £60 each, but the remaining ones I want are above £80. :ohno:

That's cool! Do you have all of the Batman Funkos? A friend of mine collects the Batman ones too and he has quite a few, but not all of them apparently... any idea how many there are? Oh, and which is your favourite? :)

Cool yes it seemed to sell out no long after I told you but was just incase you were looking for it, always want to help :)
I don't have all the batman ones that would be far too many as there is a lot of batman's lol.

I like the whole batman universe so not just batman himself but also the other characters, I have many robin, jokers, cat woman and particularly Harley Quinn's I love her and have many variants. I love batgirl but sadly she is impossible to get now so hopefully find one cheap soon as would love to own just one of them.

I just got my first dorbz figure which was the dorbz bat mobile and it's so cute :)

Yes I had a look online at some of the others and they are super expensive, are the Star Wars ones the only type of those figures you have? :)

For the record... as far as I'm aware, no one but yourself has come forward to say that they disagree with the idea. To my knowledge, there are far more people for it than against it. As you know, the matter has been discussed and agreed amongst staff that separate threads are worth having and they're not really causing any harm at the end of the day. Obviously you're fine to continue updating the master thread and the time and work you put into it is appreciated. Now please let's move on from this argument, as it's the one thing that is becoming very repetitive.

Sorry did I start something? Lol

Anywayz I would really consider this one if it has blood splatter. Its essential really I think.
I remember when I started getting into evil company's art and take on people and famous chatcters and was blown away by some attempts.
Kinda hope at some point (don't bother me how long) that they do a mighty boosh set (their Noel fielding was incredible and the hitcher too) and also their I.T crowd were cool too but it was moss, Noel fieldings character the goth and Matt berrys boss character. All looked quality though.
They are a uk company but seem to be focusing on more American things (prob how they came to a deal of making them into actual items). Hopefully they do some uk things at some point.
I really want their Bill Murray - Steve zissou one too. Awesome looking. Doubt it will get made though.

Who's fllyod?
It was me who said your name!

:D

Last edited:
The incorrect spelling was on purpose as to not draw your attention to the situation and ramble on as you do ;)

@Noodles and I were having a nice chat about figures, can we all just talk about the figures.

Anyway I hope that they do continue to grow this line and do variants. Some of the images online which @Flloydo showed me in the master thread are really cool and should be made. Particularly in light of the very sad passing of David Bowie would love that one. :(

Let's keep it friendly folks! :)

Cool yes it seemed to sell out no long after I told you but was just incase you were looking for it, always want to help :)
I don't have all the batman ones that would be far too many as there is a lot of batman's lol.

I like the whole batman universe so not just batman himself but also the other characters, I have many robin, jokers, cat woman and particularly Harley Quinn's I love her and have many variants. I love batgirl but sadly she is impossible to get now so hopefully find one cheap soon as would love to own just one of them.

I just got my first dorbz figure which was the dorbz bat mobile and it's so cute :)

Yes I had a look online at some of the others and they are super expensive, are the Star Wars ones the only type of those figures you have? :)
Well, I appreciate you letting me know. :thumbs:

Haha yep, I think my friend must have at least 10 Batman Pops so far... if not more! Joker and Harley are awesome. I'd love to get myself a figure of them both at some point. Do you have a photo of your entire Pop collection on here anywhere? I'm actually not a big fan of Pops (they look too cute for my liking lol), but I still enjoy seeing all the different ones you can get. I hope you manage to get Batgirl eventually... the hunt is what makes collecting fun though IMO. :D

Just had a look at the Dorbz Batmobile and also came across a Ghostbusters ECTO-1 as well, which both look pretty cool! Again though... they're way too cute looking for me. :p

Yeah, I only have the Star Wars ones... they're also releasing a Batman v Superman statue though, which I might consider getting at some point. Next on my list is their Force Awakens statues, which are even pricier than the older ones. :ohno:

Sorry did I start something? Lol

Anywayz I would really consider this one if it has blood splatter. Its essential really I think.
I remember when I started getting into evil company's art and take on people and famous chatcters and was blown away by some attempts.
Kinda hope at some point (don't bother me how long) that they do a mighty boosh set (their Noel fielding was incredible and the hitcher too) and also their I.T crowd were cool too but it was moss, Noel fieldings character the goth and Matt berrys boss character. All looked quality though.
They are a uk company but seem to be focusing on more American things (prob how they came to a deal of making them into actual items). Hopefully they do some uk things at some point.
I really want their Bill Murray - Steve zissou one too. Awesome looking. Doubt it will get made though.

:D
Yeah, the bloodsplatter would actually make a lot of sense with this one, but I can imagine them doing a clean version first and making the bloody one an exclusive or something.

That's also the main reason I originally fell in love with Vinyl Idolz... they were doing unusual characters that other companies probably never even considered. I'd love for them to sell the I.T. Crowd ones too... Moss looks awesome lol.

They HAVE to do a Murray one at some point! I guess it's all down to licensing though and whether they can get "permission" or whatever. There's so many cool Vinyl Idolz concepts out there... would be a shame if most of them were never made. :(

The incorrect spelling was on purpose as to not draw your attention to the situation and ramble on as you do ;)

@Noodles and I were having a nice chat about figures, can we all just talk about the figures.

Anyway I hope that they do continue to grow this line and do variants. Some of the images online which @Flloydo showed me in the master thread are really cool and should be made. Particularly in light of the very sad passing of David Bowie would love that one. :(
They really should... unfortunately they seem to be going for what they think will be popular (Batman v Superman), rather than listening to feedback from customers and giving us what we asked for.

I completely agree... I'd like a Bowie one more than any of the others. The concepts for them look great, especially the Labyrinth one. I suppose it's still early days for Vinyl Idolz though, so still lots of time for us to get the ones we really want. :)

Jesus Christ flash! You don't have to go into it all. I'm only joking around with you and I was talking about figures too

Let's keep it friendly folks! :)

Well, I appreciate you letting me know. :thumbs:

Haha yep, I think my friend must have at least 10 Batman Pops so far... if not more! Joker and Harley are awesome. I'd love to get myself a figure of them both at some point. Do you have a photo of your entire Pop collection on here anywhere? I'm actually not a big fan of Pops (they look too cute for my liking lol), but I still enjoy seeing all the different ones you can get. I hope you manage to get Batgirl eventually... the hunt is what makes collecting fun though IMO. :D

Just had a look at the Dorbz Batmobile and also came across a Ghostbusters ECTO-1 as well, which both look pretty cool! Again though... they're way too cute looking for me. :p

Yeah, I only have the Star Wars ones... they're also releasing a Batman v Superman statue though, which I might consider getting at some point. Next on my list is their Force Awakens statues, which are even pricier than the older ones. :ohno:

Yeah, the bloodsplatter would actually make a lot of sense with this one, but I can imagine them doing a clean version first and making the bloody one an exclusive or something.

That's also the main reason I originally fell in love with Vinyl Idolz... they were doing unusual characters that other companies probably never even considered. I'd love for them to sell the I.T. Crowd ones too... Moss looks awesome lol.

They HAVE to do a Murray one at some point! I guess it's all down to licensing though and whether they can get "permission" or whatever. There's so many cool Vinyl Idolz concepts out there... would be a shame if most of them were never made. :(

They really should... unfortunately they seem to be going for what they think will be popular (Batman v Superman), rather than listening to feedback from customers and giving us what we asked for.

I completely agree... I'd like a Bowie one more than any of the others. The concepts for them look great, especially the Labyrinth one. I suppose it's still early days for Vinyl Idolz though, so still lots of time for us to get the ones we really want. :)

@Noodles it's the pop funko's cute factor that I love about them, only they can make swamp thing look cute lol

I haven't put a picture of them all, too many lol but have posted in the post your pop thread some individuals I've got over the last year. Yes you have to get at least one Joker and Harley. I couldn't pick a favourite out of the ones I have. A tip if you come across the Joker (Heath Ledger one) that's getting pretty rare now so maybe go for it. :)

Yes the IT Crowd ones would be awesome if they were made. I loved that show.

@Noodles it's the pop funko's cute factor that I love about them, only they can make swamp thing look cute lol

I haven't put a picture of them all, too many lol but have posted in the post your pop thread some individuals I've got over the last year. Yes you have to get at least one Joker and Harley. I couldn't pick a favourite out of the ones I have. A tip if you come across the Joker (Heath Ledger one) that's getting pretty rare now so maybe go for it. :)

Yes the IT Crowd ones would be awesome if they were made. I loved that show.
Sorry @Flash... I got bombarded with notifications yesterday and must have missed the one for your reply.

Haha I can't argue with that! Oh, cool... I'll check out the thread and take a look at your photos once I've posted this message then. :)

Thankfully there's a lot of Joker and Harley figures/statues out there, so I have plenty of choice. I'd love to get a figure of Margot Robbie's Harley though... she looks awesome! :D

Really? I guess I'll keep an eye out for it then. Do you already have the Heath Ledger version? I wonder if they'll do Pops for the Suicide Squad film (if they haven't already).