An aka Sweet Red Bean Paste (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.?) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : TBA
Purchase Link : TBA
Price : TBA
Note : PA announced their next release titles from A collection of illustrated artwork cards for "UE7(Unlimited Edition) Festival"

ang.jpg
12208254_771056296372188_2740321800679092120_n.jpg

Movie Trailer

Last edited:
I don't know this movie either!! I must be out if the loop!

it's ok. me neither, just thought you'd be interested to find out. so little time so fu....g many great movies. and pls. stop using those disturbing avatars. they rob my sleep away, I lay awake staring at the darkness....lol.

Thanks @PunkNinja! I've not heard of this either. I thought PA needed to slow down a bit before they announce more titles and now they have announced another batch! Lol.

Reactions: nefilim
Thanks @PunkNinja! I've not heard of this either. I thought PA needed to slow down a bit before they announce more titles and now they have announced another batch! Lol.

Haha! I was thinking of you Simon and that post when all these new PA threads were popping up, lol! :p

Reactions: Sigill
Just watched this last week. Lovely little movie, with a suprisingly deep story. Kinda slow, but i really enjoyed it, the old women is a really lovely character you have to sympathize with.