An American Werewolf in London (4K+2D Blu-ray Ultimate Edition) (Turbine) [Germany]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: November 13, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon DE (Edition A) - Turbine-Shop Edition A - Edition B
Price: €58.63 (Amazon) - €64.95 (Turbine)
Note: Edition A limited to 2626 copies - Edition B limited to 1313 copies

Edition A
9485935mockup.jpg

Edition B
9485936_mockupFSK.jpg

Turbine are releasing AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON by John Landis in an Ultimate Edition on the 6th of November....
One of the best horror films of the 1980s can be experienced in the highest image and sound quality.
The film shines for the first time worldwide on 4K-UHD with HDR, incl. a remastered Blu-ray. The sound has been restored and comes out of the boxes in 2.0 or 5.1 (German & English).
The artwork of the Slipbox comes from Gabz (Grzegorz Domaradzki) and was blessed with a very satisfied smile by John Landis.
Will come with extensive extras:
On the bonus Blu-ray there are over 6 hours of audiovisual extras, among other things, the documentary ′′ The Legacy of the Beast ′′ (77 min) and ′′ Fear the Moon ′′ (98 min).
The 100-page book ′′ Man or Monster ′′ on film history with German text.
Slaughtered lamb beer lid, artcards, posters and stickers.
Plus a CD with the score and songs for the first time

119827741_4160505083965781_287597385786054187_o.jpg
9485936_packshotFSK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im Confused, I don’t get what’s funny. I just want to know if there’s a chance this package will get released over here

Now I know how Paul must feel :D
No this is a release made by Turbine, they are a label like Arrow. There may be other releases coming for that movie but this is a Germany exclusive

Downer! A British/ American film and Germany get the cool release. F**king typical

Reactions: Billy Talent
Im Confused, I don’t get what’s funny. I just want to know if there’s a chance this package will get released over here
A 4K UHD release when it happens in UK won't include the book/poster/coasters/artcards/ etc that in the Turbine release.

When a UK 4K release happens it will be just the 4K UHD/Blu-ray discs
UK release when released packaging and any other contents if included will be different.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
If only the booklet was in English
Can anyone say with 100% guarantee the book is in German
OR an unknown?

A 4K UHD release when it happens in UK won't include the book/poster/coasters/artcards/ etc that in the Turbine release.

When a UK 4K release happens it will be just the 4K UHD/Blu-ray discs
UK release when released packaging and any other contents if included will be different.

Most likely be a steelbook release too.

this is such a stupid release, in terms of everything is in English except the book! Makes no sense. Make it all English or all German lol.

Reactions: hatredhorror

this is such a stupid release, in terms of everything is in English except the book! Makes no sense. Make it all English or all German lol.
yeah, kind of true.. then again, if its only the booklet it shouldnt scare away too many foreign buyers... the other extras are good enough to justify the price tag!

Reactions: Flloydo

Turbine releases when books are included be it a mediabook or booklet on its own the text inside the books have always just been in German

Turbine are a German label doing releases for German market

Turbine releases when books are included be it a mediabook or booklet on its own the text inside the books have always just been in German

Actually, their mediabook of "Schlock" which was a worldwide HD premiere had the booklet in 50% German and 50% English.

and that’s fine (German company having a release in German or with a German text booklet) however it’s just the booklet! The rest is in English including the wording on the art cards, front of the book, slip, posters and coasters lol. Like, if you gone to that much trouble to translate everything including the front of the book then just carry on and have the whole booklet in English lol

Time to learn some german. I will teach you.
Unit 1 - Read and repeat:
"Ich möchte diesen Teppich nicht kaufen."
:giggle:

That just translates to “I do not want to buy this carpet” for me. Weird. I’m so confused. I don’t get all these possible funny posts people are making When all I asked was a simple question and displayed annoyance that it’s Only available in Germany with German text in the book with the rest of the package is 95% in English.
I only wanted to know if this was just for Germany or getting a release in other countries lol

Gonna pass on this one, Ginger snaps is a superior movie than An American Werewolf in London, I am sure everybody here agrees with me.......

Attachments

• 20200518_120735.jpg
    20200518_120735.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 143
  • Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror