cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
poster_arnold_in.jpg

Check out my write up when I attended the event this past weekend

https://www.hidefninja.com/2014/11/18/an-evening-with-arnold-schwarzenegger-uk/

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, cooey. Read this earlier and really enjoyed your article. Would have been cool if they pointed you out to ask a question. Was actually wondering that. If they did, what would you have asked?

Still, some cool things. I also heard earlier today about the possible Running Man 2 & Conan. Very nice to see Arnie going back to old things like Ford did with Indy & Star Wars. Yes they are old dogs but if they still have what it takes, bring it on! :D

Did he watch Die Hard? Seriously? I'm sure he thought, "What a schmuck". :hilarious:

Reactions: cooey
@denizen I did have a question lined up. Nothing too exciting - "How did it feel to leave politics to step back into acting again?" Would've been nice to hear how he felt... nervous... anxious, etc?

To be fair in that room mate everyone who was picked (literally about 5 people out of 1100) were very very lucky

Well i guess simply being there with Arnie must have been awesome. You basically experienced what most of us will never sadly. :(

Thanks again for the awesome article!

those prices were eye gouging. I'd happily pay $1000 for an autograph & a professional photo, even up to $1500. But £1500! That's quite the price tag. Still jealous that you were able to attend an event like this. Maybe now he'll start doing a few more personal appearances. I'd fly anywhere in the United States to meet him.

After attending a few Q&A sessions, I've come to realize that there will always be at least a person that will ask them dumbest things. At a Linda Hamilton & Michael Biehn Q&A I attended, some guy asked Linda if she liked Brandon Lee movies. Linda, Michael & everyone in the audience was just like "WTF?"

Last edited:
Congrats @cooey for such a WOW evening!
Those price are just crazy! Getting up-close and personnal for £2000... seriously? No... just no... just being in the room, and seeing him that close would be enought for me!

Nice article!