Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HOST:
apsmith21, all funds donated benefit Children of Adam

DURATION:
All ninja week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count, BUT you will need to donate at least once

The PRIZES:

All the BluFans steelbooks listed in my photo below. New to BluFans? Now is your chance to get some of the first items in the series.

HDN will also contribute the following prizes - a suspiria steelbook, a matt ryan tobin slipbox, a black out coin, and BOTH matt ryan tobin coins!

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win the blufans steelbooks?
A: Simply donate $5 using this paypal button. At the conclusion of Ninja Week, I will send all funds donated to Children of Adam. Total funds raised will be disclosed at that time and proof of donation will be posted here. You can donate up to 3x (THREE TIMES) for a total donation of $15. Shipping to your location will be covered by me.

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:

Q: What's Children of Adam?
A: Our very own @DADDYCOOL187 is a founding member of this charity, and you can read more at https://childrenofadam.net/

Q: What kind of charity work do they do?
A: All kinds, but here's a recent YouTube if you'd like to learn more.

Q: When will the donation be made?
A: At the conclusion of ninja week, I will make a donation for the total amount to Children of Adam. Total funds raised will be disclosed at that time and proof of donation will be posted here.

Q: How you will know who has donated what?
A: I will tally each users donations at the end, but it would be most helpful as a double check if you can post here, how many $5 donations you made. Someone that has 3 donations will indeed have a greater chance of winning than someone that donated just once.

Last edited:
BUMP!

For a $5 donation, you get all those BluFans steelbooks, a new & sealed Suspiria steelbook, a Matt Ryan Tobin slipbox, and some challenge coins!

The best part? I'm covering shipping to you! Please support this great cause!

Thanks in advance! :thumbs: :notworthy:

Donated 3 times,
Prizes are very, very, very, very...good. I dont have any of thos early blufans.
But the topic of this action made me do it instantly.
Scale of all HDN members can really make something, i hope the number will be impressive.
Greta idead @apsmith21 - i am proud to be the part of HDN!

This makes this week complete!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.