apsmith21

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy - Ready to get your items shipped? Check here, for 1-3 items only! All locations except Canada.

Ready to ship your group buy items? This is where you need to be.

Costs are as follows - FOR 1 - 3 ITEMS ONLY. AND ALL COUNTRIES BESIDES CANADA!

If you have more than 3 ITEMS, please contact me via PM for a on demand quote!

Shipping to all locations except for Canada: 1-3 Items $22.50
Insurance against loss or damage for value up to $100: $1.30
Box and shipping supplies: $3.25
Misc $1.41

Read more about this group buy...

Hi Andy,

I’m sure you probably got a notification but just to let you know that I’ve paid shipping for my IT steelbook.

Cheers

John

Hi Andy @apsmith21, just sent you the payment for combined shipping for 2 x Coco Best Buy and 1 x Star Wars The Last Jedi Best Buy.
Thank you for you help! :thumbs:

Hello Andy,
i just paid for the shipping for Blade runner 2049 WEA Blu-ray Best Buy, Star Wars The last jedi 4K Best Buy and Thor Ragnarok 4K Best Buy.
Thanks for these GB.
+++

Received my notification for the last jedi being despatached and I received it today lol.
Thanks Andy, another smooth and easy GB, I may not like the movie that much but the US steel pisses all over the UK edition.

Hi Andy, I've just sent postage payment for Thor Ragnarok & The Last Jedi steelbooks.
:thumbs:

Looking to ship yours out this weekend

Received my notification for the last jedi being despatached and I received it today lol.
Thanks Andy, another smooth and easy GB, I may not like the movie that much but the US steel pisses all over the UK edition.

No worries! With the volume from the last couple of group buys I just had the chance today to update the forums. I thought the more important part was to get them shipped out , so delayed that other part a bit.

Glad everything arrived safely!

• Thanks
Reactions: justboy
Looking to ship yours out this weekend

No worries! With the volume from the last couple of group buys I just had the chance today to update the forums. I thought the more important part was to get them shipped out , so delayed that other part a bit.

Glad everything arrived safely!
Always does from you, thanks again

Hey Andy, been a while but glad to be back under your wing, so to speak.
Just sent payment for Star Wars TLJ, lemme know if you need me to PM address as it’s a business one in the UK, should come through fully via PayPal but in case it doesn’t...
Cheers,
Ian

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hey Andy, been a while but glad to be back under your wing, so to speak.
Just sent payment for Star Wars TLJ, lemme know if you need me to PM address as it’s a business one in the UK, should come through fully via PayPal but in case it doesn’t...
Cheers,
Ian

No worries, it came through, in the mail and on it's way to you today.

Thanks for hosting the GB's @apsminth21, everything arrived in a week in mint condition :notworthy:

Glad everything arrived OK!!!

Hi Andy,

Shipping payment sent for:
Star Wars The Last Jedi - Target Exclusive
Star Wars The Last Jedi - 4K UHD Steelbook
The Greatest Showman - Target Exclusive

Hope that's all ok but let me know if you need anything else

Cheers :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21