apsmith21

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy - Ready to get your items shipped? Check here, for 1-3 items only! All locations except Canada.

Ready to ship your group buy items? This is where you need to be.

Costs are as follows - FOR 1 - 3 ITEMS ONLY. AND ALL COUNTRIES BESIDES CANADA!

If you have more than 3 ITEMS, please contact me via PM for a on demand quote!

Shipping to all locations except for Canada: 1-3 Items $22.50
Insurance against loss or damage for value up to $100: $1.30
Box and shipping supplies: $3.25
Misc $1.41

Read more about this group buy...

@apsmith21 when I make the payment for the shipping should I add the PayPal transaction numbers for the items I want shipped?

Last edited:
@apsmith21 when I make the payment for the shipping should I add the PayPal transaction numbers for the items I want shipped?

No need to do that, I'll have all your items from the new GB system in my list. If there was something you wanted to hold back for later shipping, then we'd have to chat further.

But other than that, should be whatever shows in your purchases view that you bought from me.

No need to do that, I'll have all your items from the new GB system in my list. If there was something you wanted to hold back for later shipping, then we'd have to chat further.

But other than that, should be whatever shows in your purchases view that you bought from me.
Thanks,payment sent

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hey @apsmith21

Sorry I'm a little confused so just wanted to ask; how do you pay for shipping to Canada. I see the group buy has the price for non-Canadian shipping on the button, but wasn't sure how to pay for the shipping to Canada which from the T&C page is a different cost

Sorry for the trouble, thanks!

Hey @apsmith21

Sorry I'm a little confused so just wanted to ask; how do you pay for shipping to Canada. I see the group buy has the price for non-Canadian shipping on the button, but wasn't sure how to pay for the shipping to Canada which from the T&C page is a different cost

Sorry for the trouble, thanks!

Going to invoice later today.

Wanted to get people shipped out this morning, as many as I could, and didn't have time for shipping invoices last night.

Reactions: NazguL66
@apsmith21 hi andy, i just paid for the shipping for Stranger things VHS target . Can you please mark the package $15? Thanks for the gb buddy and let me know the tracking number when you send it.

Thanks and have a good Halloween