11223665-1464354228751037.jpg

11223665-2894354228700463.jpg

Last edited:

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England

If that is a negative sigh, I have to agree. As with the Da Vinci Code, what is going on with the artwork? They are not very nice designs, though TDVC is a little nicer too me. I would have loved to have seen something for this film with that half Angel, half Demon statue on the cover.

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
yes please, so glad they have same artwork but is a UK steel (my preference which I am allowed regardless of price difference) ;)

Any live date news?

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Yet I'm the other way round . Dav Vinci code no way near as good as the book . I was so let down by it .

Never read the da Vinci code book but I heard it was great. I do like the film though.
Not so much this film - terrible

Love your avatar - I can do a great impression of him lol

Scary Hair

Lost The Plot Ninja
Premium Supporter
Never read the da Vinci code book but I heard it was great. I do like the film though.
Not so much this film - terrible

Love your avatar - I can do a great impression of him lol

DO NOT READ THE BOOK or you will hate the film . The book read it in 48hrs cover to cover. Felt like the film was 48hrs long .

Yhea "World Domination Is the only way to go NARF !!

Brain: Rise and shine, people of Earth. I am your new sun.
Pinky: Brain, what are you doing up there?
Brain: If I can't take over the world, I shall shine over it! Everyone will have to look up to me ."

Reminds me of something or somewhere ??????.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
Mar 24, 2013
Really like the look of this one, though wondering which disc is inside . . .
Standard BD (U.K. release from 2009) with two cuts of the film - the extended as well as the original theatrical - or the mastered in 4K BD (U.K. release from 2013) which apparently only has the original theatrical version ?

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2013
That's all well and good but I sincerely believe that these 1-disc catalogue steels are a few quid too expensive at pre-order so I'm going on strike until / if these get to a realistic (for me) price point.
A 15% code or a BOGOF would be acceptable too ;)

Reactions: Scary Hair
Jan 3, 2016
UK
Really like the look of this one, though wondering which disc is inside . . .
Standard BD (U.K. release from 2009) with two cuts of the film - the extended as well as the original theatrical - or the mastered in 4K BD (U.K. release from 2013) which apparently only has the original theatrical version ?

I was wondering the same...