Angels & Demons

Jan 30, 2009
England
angels-demons-poster1.jpg

Information & Trailers- http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=17591

I wanna see this one too, but i might have to wait til it comes to blu ray. I read the book in 2 days and thought it was pretty good. I was a little disappointed in The Davinci Code movie even though it was good. I'm lowered my expectations for this one.

Yeah, it's pretty controvertial with the catholic religion and stuff. I did like the first one though. I didn't take it as a movie to try to change religion or nothing.

I heard that the Vadican (or however you spell it) didn't have a problem with this movie since it's obviosly fiction.

I heard that the vatican likes little boys and no one cares what they think.

I remember when they were all "hey that's not very nice guys" and its like.. pssshshh, tell that to all the alter boys.

:rolleyes:

Careful with comments there people, it let it pass as long as it doesn't turn into a bashing.

The film was good IMO, the theater was half empty which was good too! I got to enjoy the movie without people talking or messing the film for everyone. I wasn't surprised about the turn out though the first one was controversial because the Vatican made it like that so I think that carried over to this one.

i'm not sure where people are hearing about the vatican not liking it 'cause i watched one of those democrat newshows, i.e. nbc, cbs, abc...can't remember which one, but the vatican watched it and had no problems with it.

but i'm sure some other outlet has a different story

i'm not sure where people are hearing about the vatican not liking it 'cause i watched one of those democrat newshows, i.e. nbc, cbs, abc...can't remember which one, but the vatican watched it and had no problems with it.

but i'm sure some other outlet has a different story

They didn't like Da Vinci code, this one they said it was fine. I am saying that I think that some of that bad rep was carried over to this film, but who knows I could be wrong.

Sorry about that, wasn't intending to start a bash session but I can see how it might provoke it.

I think it's interesting that people care about whether the Vatican approves or disapproves a movie. I guess for the "hardline" catholics it's important. :confused:

Sorry about that, wasn't intending to start a bash session but I can see how it might provoke it.

I think it's interesting that people care about whether the Vatican approves or disapproves a movie. I guess for the "hardline" catholics it's important. :confused:

yeah whats up with that,take that somewhere else God Boy!...:twisted::twisted::twisted: J/K

:rolleyes::confused::hilarious: now now,the Vatican,the pope,i don't care for & don't run my life completely,i have my faith without a leader & only a bible to read for my own understanding of gods words himself..but what i'm saying is,I'm not confined and restrained when it comes to religion,everyone is equal in my eyes.

& i sure as hell don't care if the Vatican approves or disapproves a movie...
remember Passion of the Christ?..with all that drama of people not wanting it to be release...Screw those people...they have no care or Understanding of individuality of other peoples lifes..only their view while they want to blind the world & force what they think they know all while taking away one your own "rights" to choose to see the movie.

Last edited: