Release date: December 2, 2019
Purchase link: Second Sight
Price: £15.00
Notes:Limited slipcover and lyrics booklet on initial pressing only

70753680_1584035695064191_2124753538608267264_n.jpg

Special Features

• Double Disc Edition featuring Theatrical and Extended Cuts
  • Original short film ‘Zombie Musical’ written and directed by Ryan McHenry
  • Audio Commentary with Director John McPhail, Writer Alan McDonald, Composers Roddy Hart and Tommy Reilly
  • Brand new documentary featuring new interviews with Actors Ella Hunt, Malcolm Cumming, Ben Wiggins, Marli Siu, Director John McPhail, Writer Alan McDonald, Composers Roddy Hart & Tommy Reilly, Producer Naysun Alae-Carew,
  • Behind-the-Scenes featurette
  • Alternative opening scene
  • Hollywood Ending with Cast and Crew
  • Deleted Scene
  • Edinburgh Film Festival footage
  • Gag Reel, Outtakes
  • Limited slipcover and lyrics booklet on initial pressing only
  • English SDH Subtitles

I've heard good things about this, might have to blind buy. Great artwork too.

The couple of Second Sight release I own are really nice too, they have a nice 'premium' quality considering the price.

Was after this myself with the slip but by the time I got around to remembering, it had already sold out.
Seen it on eBay but wasn't willing to pay the asking price.

@Robles There seem to be plenty of slip cover versions available on eBay UK with reasonable prices.
To be honest, its been a while since I last checked after id saw what people were asking back then I didn't bother to look again.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbs: I shall take a look.

it is incredible that this one is already without a slipcover.... how many they have pressed like 500? haha
Release date was December 2nd 2019 over 4 months ago
You need to pre order releases like this if you want with slipcovers as they are limited to initial pressing only

With most Second Sight releases that come with slipbox or slipcovers it's best to pre order and not wait months later as you likely will miss out
These get replaced by standard editions when initial pressing sell out