Slipbox ANNA (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: Jan 22, 2020
Purchase links: TBA (Pre-order Time: Jan 6, 2020 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: TBA

82250399_2620573121345863_6106899502944223232_o.jpg

Very nice package for a very average movie. I like Luc, but this one is just so so. May get this off the Pung later on.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Very nice package for a very average movie. I like Luc, but this one is just so so. May get this off the Pung later on.
Ok - it`s an average so so movie. Good to hear some informative facts to the film. I haven`t seen the film yet, but now I still know nothing about it. More details, why you don`t like it would be helpful. Thanx

Ok - it`s an average so so movie. Good to hear some informative facts to the film. I haven`t seen the film yet, but now I still know nothing about it. More details, why you don`t like it would be helpful. Thanx
i saw this on a plane. the cast is very good :thumbs: - Helen Mirren, Luke Evans, Cillian Murphy - but you got the feeling they were all working beneath themselves just a little bit. the fight scenes are well staged. :)it's also got a tricksy plot that pulls the rug out a few times. it just wasn't 'buy me' material, for me, a one-watch film - but enjoyable while it's on. usual Besson casting-a-model-in-the-leading-role stuff, but he also directed Nikita and Leon, and this is not in that class.

• Thanks
Reactions: komor
i saw this on a plane. the cast is very good :thumbs: - Helen Mirren, Luke Evans, Cillian Murphy - but you got the feeling they were all working beneath themselves just a little bit. the fight scenes are well staged. :)it's also got a tricksy plot that pulls the rug out a few times. it just wasn't 'buy me' material, for me, a one-watch film - but enjoyable while it's on. usual Besson casting-a-model-in-the-leading-role stuff, but he also directed Nikita and Leon, and this is not in that class.
Good to see Cillian Murphy back. The "Free Fire" movie with him was very enjoyable. Maybe I wil give this one a try, because I don`t know a film with him that was not good. I`m still waiting for the "Red Eye" Blu-Ray release.