Horror-Theatrical Annabelle: Creation - In theaters May 19, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Annabelle 2 (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]David F. Sandberg[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR][/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-05-19[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The possessed doll named Annabelle returns.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
p3ARa29AeR6yOMn1rpV1Q1YopEH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Annabelle Sequel in Development With Screenwriter Returning
http://screenrant.com/annabelle-2-sequel-gary-dauberman/
tumblr_ndpg6fqcJk1sejkoeo1_500.gif

While the horror genre tree has many branches, perhaps the most successful of this decade is the ghost/haunting film. Movies like Paranormal Activity, The Conjuring, and Insidious really hit a sweet spot for Hollywood, costing little to make but absolutely raking in the bucks at the box office. This was also true for 2014’s Annabelle, a spin-off of The Conjuring starring the demonic haunted doll that managed to capture the attention of audiences during her short supporting role in the original film.

Annabelle made an astounding $256 million at the worldwide box office on a $6.5 million budget, and a sequel seemed almost inevitable at that profit margin. Sure enough, it seems thatAnnabelle 2 is already in active development at Warner Bros.

The Tracking Board reports that Warner Bros. is bringing back Annabelle screenwriter Gary Dauberman to pen her sequel, although it looks like original director John Leonetti might not be returning. His status is apparently not 100% certain yet, but Warner Bros. has reportedly begun a search for his potential replacement just in case.

Annabelle 2 is in development, and has no current release date.
popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this the other day and I have to be honest, it scared me a little lol. Found it really freaky. Much better than the first but I must of been in a weird frame of mind because it genuinely freaked me out considering IT didn't.

You see a lot more of the demon from that you only see one from the first film and there's one particular scene that just got me

When she's playing hide and seek under the stairs and it's just staring at her. Weirded me out