Horror-Theatrical Annabelle: Creation - In theaters May 19, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Annabelle 2 (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]David F. Sandberg[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR][/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-05-19[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The possessed doll named Annabelle returns.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
p3ARa29AeR6yOMn1rpV1Q1YopEH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Annabelle Sequel in Development With Screenwriter Returning
http://screenrant.com/annabelle-2-sequel-gary-dauberman/
tumblr_ndpg6fqcJk1sejkoeo1_500.gif

While the horror genre tree has many branches, perhaps the most successful of this decade is the ghost/haunting film. Movies like Paranormal Activity, The Conjuring, and Insidious really hit a sweet spot for Hollywood, costing little to make but absolutely raking in the bucks at the box office. This was also true for 2014’s Annabelle, a spin-off of The Conjuring starring the demonic haunted doll that managed to capture the attention of audiences during her short supporting role in the original film.

Annabelle made an astounding $256 million at the worldwide box office on a $6.5 million budget, and a sequel seemed almost inevitable at that profit margin. Sure enough, it seems thatAnnabelle 2 is already in active development at Warner Bros.

The Tracking Board reports that Warner Bros. is bringing back Annabelle screenwriter Gary Dauberman to pen her sequel, although it looks like original director John Leonetti might not be returning. His status is apparently not 100% certain yet, but Warner Bros. has reportedly begun a search for his potential replacement just in case.

Annabelle 2 is in development, and has no current release date.
popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It does look okay and will check it out

Looks good, I liked the first one despite a lot of bad reviews. I will be checking this out!

I haven't even seen the first one and forgot they even made a first. Will have to check that out first then

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
It's decent, a lot of people said it was a shocker but I didn't think it was that bad!

Finally watched it

It was ok, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but a little boring in places. One thing that did annoy me was you didn't get to really see the demon. There's a moment when it's holding the doll in the room and the camera pans round to reveal him and he looked quite freaky but that was it. I did start to switch off a little so maybe I missed another moment he was in.

• Thanks
Finally watched it

It was ok, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but a little boring in places. One thing that did annoy me was you didn't get to really see the demon. There's a moment when it's holding the doll in the room and the camera pans round to reveal him and he looked quite freaky but that was it. I did start to switch off a little so maybe I missed another moment he was in.
I had heard a lot of bad things about it before I watched it so I was going in expecting the worst! I thought it was decent, not amazing. It definatly worth the watch. You might be right about that mate, it's a while since I've seen it but I don't think you get another look at it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I had heard a lot of bad things about it before I watched it so I was going in expecting the worst! I thought it was decent, not amazing. It definatly worth the watch. You might be right about that mate, it's a while since I've seen it but I don't think you get another look at it.

Oh yeah I've seen much worse. Had some good moments but a tad slow in places and not a patch on conjuring. I think this new one looks a little better though

The doll is definately freaky though and quite a few shots of it where the camera stays on the face. I was expecting it to blink or the smile growing. At times it was hard to look at because it's such a freaky doll lol

I'm pretty sure that's the only time you see him. Theres a moment where she goes in the basement and there's something ghostly above the pram but I think that was a woman (just before she gets in the lift) and the ending didn't really have a final scene or climax if that makes sense.

Was better than that awful insidious though. Couldn't stand that film and I like both Byrne and Wilson. I remember going to see that with my ex and everyone in the cinema was sh*tting themselves and screaming, we couldn't stop laughing. We was so bored by the film and the crappy makeup that we found the audience to be more entertaining (that's a brummie audience for you, I once see a full on fight kick off between 2 guys whilst watching paranormal activity 3 lol - same cinema too)

• Thanks
Oh yeah I've seen much worse. Had some good moments but a tad slow in places and not a patch on conjuring. I think this new one looks a little better though

The doll is definately freaky though and quite a few shots of it where the camera stays on the face. I was expecting it to blink or the smile growing. At times it was hard to look at because it's such a freaky doll lol

I'm pretty sure that's the only time you see him. Theres a moment where she goes in the basement and there's something ghostly above the pram but I think that was a woman (just before she gets in the lift) and the ending didn't really have a final scene or climax if that makes sense.

Was better than that awful insidious though. Couldn't stand that film and I like both Byrne and Wilson. I remember going to see that with my ex and everyone in the cinema was sh*tting themselves and screaming, we couldn't stop laughing. We was so bored by the film and the crappy makeup that we found the audience to be more entertaining (that's a brummie audience for you, I once see a full on fight kick off between 2 guys whilst watching paranormal activity 3 lol - same cinema too)
Paranormal activity, I don't blame them for fighting. That's gotta be better than watching that film! I'm not a fan! Lol! I gotta say I thought Insidous was pretty good. I thought it created some good atmosphere with the sounds and slow pace. Everyone has different tastes though!
There is something about the doll! You do expect it to move or something. Every time It lingers on the doll you think here we go but nothing! Haha! I think this one could be better, the trailer does look decent. Yeah I loved the Conjuring, great movie!:)

• Thanks
Paranormal activity, I don't blame them for fighting. That's gotta be better than watching that film! I'm not a fan! Lol! I gotta say I thought Insidous was pretty good. I thought it created some good atmosphere with the sounds and slow pace. Everyone has different tastes though!
There is something about the doll! You do expect it to move or something. Every time It lingers on the doll you think here we go but nothing! Haha! I think this one could be better, the trailer does look decent. Yeah I loved the Conjuring, great movie!:)

Haha, I love the first paranormal activity and the third too. First film to sh*t me up since I was a kid. Actually your right about the sounds in insidious and some of the colours when they go to the other side, like dull neon that kinda worked but the film did nothing for me. Everytime it went on the doll I was waiting for it to move or do something creepy lol. Same when I first watched all the paranormal activitys, it goes silent and your looking for things moving whilst they sleep and your mind plays tricks on you. At one point i thought the dolls smile was getting larger but very slowly then I realised it was my mind doing it lol.

Yeah love the first conjuring and enjoyed the second but the skinny man thing ruined it with the dodgy CGI

• Thanks
Haha, I love the first paranormal activity and the third too. First film to sh*t me up since I was a kid. Actually your right about the sounds in insidious and some of the colours when they go to the other side, like dull neon that kinda worked but the film did nothing for me. Everytime it went on the doll I was waiting for it to move or do something creepy lol. Same when I first watched all the paranormal activitys, it goes silent and your looking for things moving whilst they sleep and your mind plays tricks on you. At one point i thought the dolls smile was getting larger but very slowly then I realised it was my mind doing it lol.

Yeah love the first conjuring and enjoyed the second but the skinny man thing ruined it with the dodgy CGI
I wasn't a huge fan of the Paranormal movies, I think it was the hidden cam
footage thing that I was getting sick off. Every horror film was doing the same thing! I can imagine how you can see things watching them though, your mind can play tricks on you. You see shadows and stuff that aren't there! Lol.

I don't think the second Conjuring was as good as the first one either. Sequels never are though! It was still pretty good.

• Thanks