Annihilation - In theaters February 23, 2018

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Annihilation (2018)

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Alex Garland[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Natalie Portman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jennifer Jason Leigh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tessa Thompson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gina Rodriguez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR]

Plot: A biologist signs up for a dangerous, secret expedition into a mysterious zone where the laws of nature don't apply.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
j93NTf51vfrSUgkUbqeFKZmcTWy.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched it.
I'm very curious how people are going to react to this movie.
I really feel like some will love it and some will hate it.

I am currently still processing how I feel about it. But I does have some really crazy and very intense scenes.
oh and just to warn people. This is not really an action movie like the trailers want you to think.

Apparently in a special deal, Netflix UK will be releasing this movie 16 days after its US premiere.

Yeah its only being released in theaters in the USA, CANADA, and CHINA a believe. Everywhere else Netflix is getting it.
Which is too bad, I think Paramount thinks the film is too high concept and is worried about releasing it in theaters worldwide.

Here is the Netflix Poster:
DWoh5VrWsAAx69R.jpg

While I'm still undecided how I feel about the film. There are parts of it that are fantastic and it makes me sad that some of you wont get to experience it in a movie theater.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I'm kind of miffed about the whole Netflix deal thing. I get it, but it still makes me sad that I don't get to see this movie on the big screen!

Just watched it.
I'm very curious how people are going to react to this movie.
I really feel like some will love it and some will hate it.

I am currently still processing how I feel about it. But I does have some really crazy and very intense scenes.
oh and just to warn people. This is not really an action movie like the trailers want you to think.

I loved it. xD

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw