[CANCELLED] Annihilation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

Would you be interested in a steelbook release?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2017
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

ANNIHILATION is currently under review and if steelbook preparation is started, we will try to join. But no specific information is available yet. We have intensified our efforts, however, due to the fact that in February the annual exclusivity of Netflix will end. **NO CZECH Subtitles on current disc**

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy films that are slowly paced interspersed with a few stunning set pieces. My fav sci films films of the past few years have been the likes of Ex-Machina, BR2049, Arrival.

I enjoy, but find instantly forgettable, over the top actioners like those in the MCU, and don’t even get me started on the Star Wars franchise. But we’re all different, and that’s what makes a community. Some movies are divisive, and some are just plain crap. But even crapola has a fan base.

Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

@Noodles @awb85 Update - according to the latest post on FILMARENAFANS Facebook group, it's not very likely that FA will release the steelbook as there are no Czech subtitles available at the moment. That's a damn shame. Hopefully Manta Lab or someone else will release their own version. This movie definitely deserves a premium treatment.

Last edited:
@Noodles @awb85 Update - according to the latest post on FILMARENAFANS Facebook group, it's not very likely that FA will release the steelbook as there are no Czech subtitles available at the moment. That's a damn shame. Hopefully Manta Lab or someone else will release their own version. This movie definitely deserves a premium treatment.

I agree, definitely need a premium for this, hopefully another retailer will pick it up.

MODS - please leave this thread open for discussion, we'll leave possible in the title as things could change in the future.

Well, that sucks! I'm sure there'd be a big enough market for it even without Czech subs. Oh well. :(

Thanks for the info mate. :)

giphy.gif

Why announce you're doing a release before checking if you actually can/want to do the release? Pretty amateur IMO.

*Plans to release a exclusive steelbook*

*Cancels because the movie lacks subtitles*

Meme 2019

I'm guessing there must be certain criteria to be met for FA to release WEA's?

And subtitles in native Czech is one.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.