[CANCELLED] Annihilation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

Would you be interested in a steelbook release?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2017
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

ANNIHILATION is currently under review and if steelbook preparation is started, we will try to join. But no specific information is available yet. We have intensified our efforts, however, due to the fact that in February the annual exclusivity of Netflix will end. **NO CZECH Subtitles on current disc**

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my concept...

#137 Annihilation (SC).png

I doubt FAC will do this release. The reasons have been covered/mentioned on this thread.

Soooo... @Noodles may I suggest you get started on using your mockup art on a custom slip capable of housing a future steelbook release.:kiss:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I doubt FAC will do this release. The reasons have been covered/mentioned on this thread.

Soooo... @Noodles may I suggest you get started on using your mockup art on a custom slip capable of housing a future steelbook release.:kiss:
I'm still hoping that they manage to figure something out, but you're probably right... they've no doubt already given up on it. :(

As for a custom slip... I can't find a large enough version of that back image, so until then, a slip probably won't happen I'm afraid.

I'm still hoping that they manage to figure something out, but you're probably right... they've no doubt already given up on it. :(

As for a custom slip... I can't find a large enough version of that back image, so until then, a slip probably won't happen I'm afraid.
:cry:

i want to say i remember seeing a post about manta lab thinking about doing it, but I cant find it. That would be a perfect match

Status
Not open for further replies.