[CANCELLED] Annihilation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

Would you be interested in a steelbook release?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2017
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

ANNIHILATION is currently under review and if steelbook preparation is started, we will try to join. But no specific information is available yet. We have intensified our efforts, however, due to the fact that in February the annual exclusivity of Netflix will end. **NO CZECH Subtitles on current disc**

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been waiting for a steelbook for this since February. Even FAC, someone hurry up and release it! Best movie of 2018 so far imo.

all i remember is how excited i was about this film, loved the trailer, i think i went with huge expectations and never happened for me...........but its cool for the ones that liked it now they will have the chance to get the steel!

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
There isn't that much decent art for this movie, huh? The dull US poster, the Netflix poster, and the Blu-ray cover pretty much.

Of all of them, I least-hate the Netflix poster as a Steelbook cover.

wKE5V0Lh.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Lionet and milky
I'm buying much less premium editions from now on but if this has decent Steelbook art I'll still definitely be going for this one.

Last edited:
The Netflix movie?

A Paramount movie released worldwide through Netflix (outside of the US theatrical release), back a year ago when new Paramount management(?) was offloading all films on the shelf from previous management as quickly as possible and got all buddy buddy with Netflix to do it.

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
A Paramount movie released worldwide through Netflix (outside of the US theatrical release), back a year ago when new Paramount management(?) was offloading all films on the shelf from previous management as quickly as possible and got all buddy buddy with Netflix to do it.
so, yes?

(star's Natalie Portman)

Can the steelbook improve the AWFUL acting in this trainwreck?!!
(HINT: Things that go straight to Netflix do so for a reason- see Cloverfield Paradox)

1542438631351.gif

:rofl::thanks: Only reason I watched it was because of DV as I had waited over a year for my Z9D to get Dolby Vision and at the time there was such limited content available. So it’s an easy pass for me and that goes for Cloverfield Paradox aswell :hilarious:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and C.C. 95
View attachment 402642

:rofl::thanks: Only reason I watched it was because of DV as I had waited over a year for my Z9D to get Dolby Vision and at the time there was such limited content available. So it’s an easy pass for me and that goes for Cloverfield Paradox aswell :hilarious:
Fellow Z9D owner!
DV over Netflix is pretty hit and miss. (Hill house looked AWFUL and dark - no biggie though since the show sucked anyway...)
:rofl:
Do yourself a favor and get the 4K Matrix disc....The Matrix is reference level stuninng in DV on the Z9D.

Status
Not open for further replies.