Netflix Anon - Streaming on Netflix May 4, 2018

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Anon (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Andrew Niccol[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Amanda Seyfried[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Clive Owen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Iddo Goldberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark O'Brien[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Colm Feore[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sonya Walger[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joe Pingue[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sebastian Pigott[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rachel Roberts[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ethan Tavares[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marco Grazzini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Conrad Coates[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mayko Nguyen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sara Mitich[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Damon Runyan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlie Ebbs[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jean-Michel Le Gal[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jonathan Potts[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sierra Wooldridge[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordan Claire Robbins[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-12-31[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The story of Anon is set in a near-future world where there is no privacy, ignorance or anonymity. Our private memories are recorded and crime almost ceases to exist. In trying to solve a series of unsolved murders, Sal Frieland stumbles onto a young woman who appears to have subverted the system and disappeared. She has no identity, no history and no record. Sal realizes it may not be the end of crime but the beginning. Known only as The Girl, Sal must find her before he becomes the next victim.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
9CAfoFC2UvPNQTWlXFa1xOftVod.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

More info on IMDB

Last edited by a moderator:
This is like Gattaca enhanced. It just has the whole Gattaca feel to it.

Not surprising since it's from the writer/director of Gattaca. :p

I watched this a couple nights ago. It was decent, but pretty forgettable. Had some cool ideas, but I definitely liked Niccol's IN TIME better.

Not surprising since it's from the writer/director of Gattaca. :p

I watched this a couple nights ago. It was decent, but pretty forgettable. Had some cool ideas, but I definitely liked Niccol's IN TIME better.
Now I really liked Gattaca, something about Clive Owen that just rubs me the wrong way. He's really not a very good actor tbph. Anyways I got halfway through Anon and started drifting off I was so bored with it.

Now I really liked Gattaca, something about Clive Owen that just rubs me the wrong way. He's really not a very good actor tbph. Anyways I got halfway through Anon and started drifting off I was so bored with it.

See, I usually like Clive Owen (he's simply awesome in Shoot 'Em Up and Children of Men), but something did seem off about his performance here. Felt like he really didn't want to be there at times.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader