Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Price: £17.99
Order - Amazon UK

* Slipcase in original pressing

ASUK (1).JPG

Reactions: mascott and tokaman
I have this, it's nice better than avengers AOU, (AOU slip fae the U.s. was much better, embossed everywhere very sexy) but the ant-man U.S. version is again superior, embossed title & embossed shrinking effect,, embossed character, slight foil reflective sleeve, just awesome and a lot harder to come by than the so called ltd steelbooks, so nice, I really should photo my collection at some point really beautiful slips.

if you can, get both lol (uk & us like I have) but if only one, then the U.S. ant-man is really the better one imho , the U.K really need to step it up a gear, the slips are so-so and not or very rarely on par with our U.S friends.

I have this, it's nice better than avengers AOU, (AOU slip fae the U.s. was much better, embossed everywhere very sexy) but the ant-man U.S. version is again superior, embossed title & embossed shrinking effect,, embossed character, slight foil reflective sleeve, just awesome and a lot harder to come by than the so called ltd steelbooks, so nice, I really should photo my collection at some point really beautiful slips.

if you can, get both lol (uk & us like I have) but if only one, then the U.S. ant-man is really the better one imho , the U.K really need to step it up a gear, the slips are so-so and not or very rarely on par with our U.S friends.
The texture of the UK slip mimics the shrinking lenticular effect (you can see it on my vid on top), main reason I choose this slip but if you're into embossing get the US slip version. Or just like what @Revolver31 said, get both!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007