Ant-Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Sep 2, 2017
CANADA
Release date: October 1, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

antman.jpeg

It's showing for me that it's available but when I click on it "add to cart" is yellow and then goes grey before I can click on it.

So I decided to try Guardians and Doctor Strange. Even though they showed as sold out I clicked on them anyway and they were available to order. So I guess I have now learned that even when showing sold out, clicking on the listing may show up as available anyway.

Keep trying!

Reactions: Shadow of Light
So I decided to try Guardians and Doctor Strange. Even though they showed as sold out I clicked on them anyway and they were available to order. So I guess I have now learned that even when showing sold out, clicking on the listing may show up as available anyway.

Keep trying!

Happy you got them! Do you need Ant-Man still or you go that, too? I got my order of 3 in.

Happy you got them! Do you need Ant-Man still or you go that, too? I got my order of 3 in.

I got my order in. After I posted the screen shot of Ant-Man showing in stock I decided to click on the link that I posted and that finally worked. I must have tried 10 times before that. After that I clicked on the other 2 and they showed that I could add them to my cart.

Reactions: Shadow of Light
I got my order in. After I posted the screen shot of Ant-Man showing in stock I decided to click on the link that I posted and that finally worked. I must have tried 10 times before that. After that I clicked on the other 2 and they showed that I could add them to my cart.
I give up on this phantom stock

The listing has been removed. They didn't waste much time. It could come back again. The Iron Man and Thor listings were removed and then came back.

All of the 4Ks have been shipped including Ant-Man and Spider-Man: Far From Home. I'll have 3 copies of each so if anyone wants I can certainly accomodate them provided they come in good shape!

Cheers!

Reactions: dchamp444
So, got my 3 copies of Ant-Man today. None of them perfect, but the one I'll keep has a tiny scratch on the bottom back right corner. The other one has a a spine slash inside the wrap and the third, scratches in multiple locations on the bottom edge. At least no dents. All that remains is Doctor Strange to arrive from back east.

Will be returning all my extra copies on Sunday unless someone is still interested.

Cheers!