May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 1, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1566539187369.jpeg

Last edited:
Actually I use two different ones, they each give me different looks. I can't really decide which one I like more. LOL Movie Collector and CATVids, what about you?
I haven’t heard of either of those, I might have to look into them. I use MyMovies Pro 3. It’s alright but there are a lot of movies that don’t have the right artwork. I haven’t spent the time to import my images, but I created a Photoshop automated sequence that would crop the fronts and backs and save them so I don’t have to go back and do it manually.

@dfoles just filled up 2 pages!
Lol, I did pre-apologize for it. I just got backed up on editing my scans for the past few months. Finally sat down and forced myself to do them all. And then today I got 2 Best Buy pickups, 2 Zavvi pickups and I remembered a few that I had missed scanning.

Lol, I did pre-apologize for it. I just got backed up on editing my scans for the past few months. Finally sat down and forced myself to do them all. And then today I got 2 Best Buy pickups, 2 Zavvi pickups and I remembered a few that I had missed scanning.

Don’t apologise. This one is looking great. Not even sure I had seen pics until you posted and then I see the rest of the thread.
Looking as good as Ragnarok.

Reactions: dfoles