Ant-Man and the Wasp (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #51) [China]

tenor.gif

I knew they’d do this one but it’s exciting to get confirmation all the same this was my surprise favorite of the summer, even more fun than Incredibles 2

Can anybody give a rough monthly estimate on each of the upcoming superhero premium releases just so I can try and budget for them all in advance?

Black Panther (blufans) :
Infinity War (blufans):
Ant Man & The Wasp (blufans):
Incredible Hulk (blufans):
Batman Begins (HDzeta):
The Dark Knight( HDzeta):
The Dark Knight Rises (HDzeta):

Reactions: Headhunter
Can anybody give a rough monthly estimate on each of the upcoming superhero premium releases just so I can try and budget for them all in advance?

Black Panther (blufans) :
Infinity War (blufans):
Ant Man & The Wasp (blufans):
Incredible Hulk (blufans):
Batman Begins (HDzeta):
The Dark Knight( HDzeta):
The Dark Knight Rises (HDzeta):
It will largely depend on the editions you're after. The HDZs (last I read scheduled Oct-Dec) will apparently only be sold as OC (each) so that might be about 160, not sure if that price I remember is converted to € or if that's in $, someone will correct that... and about $65-75 for each single edition of the BF ones (Black Panther has come and gone so you might need to look at HDN's classified section if you didn't grab one).

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
It will largely depend on the editions you're after. The HDZs (last I read scheduled Oct-Dec) will apparently only be sold as OC (each) so that might be about 160, not sure if that price I remember is converted to € or if that's in $, someone will correct that... and about $65-75 for each single edition of the BF ones (Black Panther has come and gone so you might need to look at HDN's classified section if you didn't grab one).

Sorry, I meant monthly estimate for each release dates not pricing. I should have been clearer lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k

Black Panther (blufans) : September/October
Infinity War (blufans): October
Ant Man & The Wasp (blufans): December?
Incredible Hulk (blufans): November?
Batman Begins (HDzeta): October
The Dark Knight( HDzeta): November
The Dark Knight Rises (HDzeta): December

As far as I know ^^^

Reactions: St4rlord