Ant-Man and the Wasp (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #51) [China]

Oh yes!!! :woot: Another Blufans Marvel to add to the collection :drool:

Just noticed it says BE#50 here but BE#51 at BR... I thought Avengers Infinity War was #50?

Oh yes!!! :woot: Another Blufans Marvel to add to the collection :drool:

Just noticed it says BE#50 here but BE#51 at BR... I thought Avengers Infinity War was #50?

yes orginal cock up on br put up as #50 then kev realised mistake as tired its #51

so list is as below

last jedi #47
black panther #48
solo #49
infinity war #50
antman and the wasp#51

keep us all busy for a while:D

basil :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast
These are my favorites for slips: (and @Noodles concept for steelbook)

DOUBLE LENTICULAR:

FRONT ant-man-and-the-wasp-5b2b13c4673e4.jpg BACK ant-man-and-the-wasp-5b615e6ebe56c.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SINGLE LENTICULAR (2x transitions between Ant Man / Wasp)

FRONT kinopoisk.ru-Ant-Man-and-the-Wasp-3201468.jpg kinopoisk.ru-Ant-Man-and-the-Wasp-3201473.jpg BACK kinopoisk.ru-Ant-Man-and-the-Wasp-3196091.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FULLSLIP

FRONT ant-man-and-the-wasp-5b643de24894d.jpg BACK ant-man-and-the-wasp-5b6461cc4b9f2.jpg

Hi, do you have a source that HDZs wants to sell the Batman trilogy only as one click (each)?

Best regards! ;-)
Just what I read here on HDN on one of the respective threads. I'd have to go back and read it. I may be remembering it wrong but then we've had Saving Private Ryan from them and that was only a boxset so I didn't think anything of it for TDK.

That's the dogs bollocks mate
Thanks pal! :thumbs:

Sorry @Noodles , I prefer @SEAN3431476 steelbook mock-up this time. The colors will shine much better on a steelbook, while I think your concept will make an astonishing Slip. :)
No need to apologise bud... of course I realise my concepts won't be for everyone. :)

I really like Sean's too, although I personally think his would actually work better as a slip.

Reactions: Patr0n
About time we had some white gloss on a Marvel steelbook from Blufans. I was hoping they'd use the white Black Panther artwork for the cover but obviously they didn't go for that, hopefully they'll use this one

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo