Ant-Man and the Wasp (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #51) [China]

From Kevin

All Blufans Disney releases are delayed due to the pending distributor agreement with Disney China and its partner. The ongoing negotiation between big players seems taking forever. There is nothing Blufans can do but keep on waiting. Hopefully, everything will be back to normal soon enough. We will see a stream of Blufans X Disney X Marvel releases around winter 2019.

From Kevin

All Blufans Disney releases are delayed due to the pending distributor agreement with Disney China and its partner. The ongoing negotiation between big players seems taking forever. There is nothing Blufans can do but keep on waiting. Hopefully, everything will be back to normal soon enough. We will see a stream of Blufans X Disney X Marvel releases around winter 2019.
Gives me time to stash the cash so am not caught out over xmas again
Am cool with this.

From Kevin

Because the physical media publishing agreement between Broadteck and Disney China is expired, now Disney China is talking with several other possible candidates with a new contract. All Blufans Disney exclusive releases are pending until that is being settled. The release and others could be possibly out in early 2020. Please stay tuned for any new development!

Stay tuned? How about wake me from hibernation if they ever release beauty shots of another Marvel or Lucasfilm release.
Even then I'm not sure if I'll really care.

• Haha
Reactions: milky and DMD4k
2020 is gonna be packed with blufans disney releases with Solo: A Star Wars Story, Ant-Man and the Wasp, maybe Dumbo, Captain Marvel, Avengers: Endgame, Aladdin, Toy Story 4, The Lion King, maybe Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, Frozen II aaaaaand Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker! :hungry::OMG:

Don't mind the delay. It gives time to save and budget far easier in advance. Need a break from all these marvels now for a while.

The delay isn’t great tbh because like some are saying there will be a surge of releases in 2020 or payments around Christmas. Surely that’s worse for people’s wallets instead of one release every 2 months which is their usual release time frames

But **** all we can do about that. I just hope they do stagger them next year

The delay isn’t great tbh because like some are saying there will be a surge of releases in 2020 or payments around Christmas. Surely that’s worse for people’s wallets instead of one release every 2 months which is their usual release time frames

But **** all we can do about that. I just hope they do stagger them next year
I prefer it so it is what it is I guess. Time to save.

I prefer it so it is what it is I guess. Time to save.

There’s no logic in that though

Say all the releases @Wonga mentioned do come to life. Then you would have to save £60 a month to be able to afford them within the first month or 2 of 2020. That’s just single editons. One clicks will be 3x £60.

With Christmas and the new year, other releases on top, you’d rather spend well over thousand in one hit? (if one clicks of course). Then you have like 10 Blufans releases all at once coming from China lol the delivery’s will be crazy

For anyone purely interested in a few titles, or just marvel, or star wars then yeah no biggie

Anyway, my point is there’s no logic there lol but we can’t do anything about all this anyway. I’m personally hoping this is all done by September so they can get the ball rolling quicker

Personally im interested in everything Wonga mentioned except maleficent. But then my purchases will all be single editons except end game which I’ll need the one click to match their infinity war. So yeah, not all at once does me just fine like it will with the majority of collectors

Say all the releases @Wonga mentioned do come to life. Then you would have to save £60 a month to be able to afford them within the first month or 2 of 2020. That’s just single editons. One clicks will be 3x £60.

With Christmas and the new year, other releases on top, you’d rather spend well over thousand in one hit? (if one clicks of course). Then you have like 10 Blufans releases all at once coming from China lol the delivery’s will be crazy

For anyone purely interested in a few titles, or just marvel, or star wars then yeah no biggie

Anyway, my point is there’s no logic there lol but we can’t do anything about all this anyway. I’m personally hoping this is all done by September so they can get the ball rolling quicker

Personally im interested in everything Wonga mentioned except maleficent. But then my purchases will all be single editons except end game which I’ll need the one click to match their infinity war. So yeah, not all at once does me just fine like it will with the majority of collectors

It's illogical to some but logical to others depending on what you buy and how much you spend. I buy one genre, but i'm sure you will want other films you know are coming.

In this current period we are in now there are many marvel/DC releases coming out around the same time... The WWAs, the collectors boxes, Premium Venom, Pemium Aquaman and other editions relating to them i.e. Cap Marvel SM Life etc. When you pick and choose what you want but they all come around the same time then yea that's costly and you don't want to miss out so you take the hit because announcements are made when they are made and the pre-ordering occurs shortly afterwards.

However, knowing now that solely Blufans releases will be delayed potentially to winter and beyond for me personally (my logic!) is to save and budget now for them and when the time comes the money will be there to buy them.
There will be a period soon where the MCU and DC releases drop off slightly, but with one or two still knocking around such as Shazam premium releases and possibly Man of Steel if it ever comes etc.

The stupidity lies with Blufans IF they release all of their delays at once, of course, but you will still have time to decide on which editions you want from each release, it just might be a lot to decide on at once and if you've saved enough for that period then you won't have to worry when the time comes.

It all comes down to each individual's decisions on purchases.

I don't think they will release all of those movies in 2020. They won't have just enough time. For now the ones that definitely on the list are: Ant Man and The Wasp, Solo: A Star Wars Story and maybe Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame

Dumbo unlikely (wasn't a big hit)

Toy Story 4 unlikely too. We never even got The Incredibles 2 announce.

And it's too early to say anything about Aladdin, Frozen II, The Lion King and Maleficent.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
It's illogical to some but logical to others depending on what you buy and how much you spend. I buy one genre, but i'm sure you will want other films you know are coming.

In this current period we are in now there are many marvel/DC releases coming out around the same time... The WWAs, the collectors boxes, Premium Venom, Pemium Aquaman and other editions relating to them i.e. Cap Marvel SM Life etc. When you pick and choose what you want but they all come around the same time then yea that's costly and you don't want to miss out so you take the hit because announcements are made when they are made and the pre-ordering occurs shortly afterwards.

However, knowing now that solely Blufans releases will be delayed potentially to winter and beyond for me personally (my logic!) is to save and budget now for them and when the time comes the money will be there to buy them.
There will be a period soon where the MCU and DC releases drop off slightly, but with one or two still knocking around such as Shazam premium releases and possibly Man of Steel if it ever comes etc.

The stupidity lies with Blufans IF they release all of their delays at once, of course, but you will still have time to decide on which editions you want from each release, it just might be a lot to decide on at once and if you've saved enough for that period then you won't have to worry when the time comes.

It all comes down to each individual's decisions on purchases.

If they rerelease all at once which I agree will be stupid of Blufans to do so, my main worry is having nearly a grands worth of stuff coming from China at once.

I’d rather see my money go out in £60 blocks. All that at once would make me feel ill haha and then the worry of shipping.

But Blufans are slow anyway, all those releases would probably still take GBs and payment deadlines to July 2020

It probably won’t be too bad but the news kinda makes you think Ohhh we have a tidal wave coming from China in the new year and a lot will drown

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I don't think they will release all of those movies in 2020. They won't have just enough time. For now the ones that definitely on the list are: Ant Man and The Wasp, Solo: A Star Wars Story and maybe Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame

Dumbo unlikely (wasn't a big hit)

Toy Story 4 unlikely too. We never even got The Incredibles 2 announce.

And it's too early to say anything about Aladdin, Frozen II, The Lion King and Maleficent.

Aladdin and lion make sense as they did beauty and beast, jungle book etc. I imagine frozen 2 too but yeah can never tell with the others. I would like a wreck it Ralph 2 to match their first.
Incredibles id be happy with weet doing somthing to match theor first that they sold through kimchi. I managed to pick up the US 4k steel a few months back and that does me fine. P*sses over the U.K. version

As long as I get my marvel’s and Star Wars I’m good lol (would like Aladdin too)

If they rerelease all at once which I agree will be stupid of Blufans to do so, my main worry is having nearly a grands worth of stuff coming from China at once.

I’d rather see my money go out in £60 blocks. All that at once would make me feel ill haha and then the worry of shipping.

But Blufans are slow anyway, all those releases would probably still take GBs and payment deadlines to July 2020

It probably won’t be too bad but the news kinda makes you think Ohhh we have a tidal wave coming from China in the new year and a lot will drown

...but then again just imagine if there were no hiccups and you did have many parcels arrive at once on your doorstep! :naughty:

giphy.gif

If you think the 1 release every 1-2 months will suddenly change come 2020, you're crazy. We were supposed to have venom, beasts, deadpool, spiderverse, and some oab's one after the other rightnow. We have venom and soon beasts.
Unless BF are submitting artwork now and getting steels and slips made too, the releases will still be spread.