Ant-Man and the Wasp (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #51) [China]

Potential June release according to Kevin
That’s fine with me.
Am in no rush(having got the WWA from Zavvi for Xmas, it’s not like I don’t own a copy)
Will just be wanting a nice lenti to go with all my other MCU steels.

Seems like Hulk, Venom, Deadpool 2 and Into the Spider-Verse will all be before this or Solo by which time Captain Marvel, End Game and Far From Home will all have been released in cinemas :(
Didn’t know they were doing Deadpool 2.
Was gutted to have missed Manta’s DL....would love an equally good one from another’ retailer... :)

Yes what's more annoying is that we still have no news concerning the remaining Iron man 2 and 3 and the first Avenger. Only these ones would matter to complete the MCU. Been years now... How many companies are out there : Nova, Blufans, Kimchi, FA and BB (being the same guys), HDZeta, Bublu, Manta and other new ones and still no one has ever announced those movies but we are going to have Captain america for the third times... Come on guys can at least one of you give us Iron man 2 and 3 and the freaking Avengers fist film ?
Avengers was done by novamedia which looks perfect in my opinion.
Iron Man 2+3 i agree, shame there is no premium edition so far.
Iron Man 2 and 3 are the only ones to have no premium treatment from any retailer so far as I can tell.

I still need a nice lenti for the first Avengers(the Nova group shot one came out before I became ok to have multiple copies of movies - already have the UK and US steelbook/metalpacks so a 3rd felt greedy, and regretfully, I passed at the time).

I’d just like a nice lenti released for £50 rather than the £80+ the nova version appears to go for on eBay now.

The longer the better now. I need a break from buying and I am going abroad on holiday in June.
Agreed. So many titles coming out that I want, and a few missed ones I need to source(for a price am willing to pay that is...lol)
Just suddenly seems busy on the premium front...am cool for a bit of a break too.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
That’s fine with me.
Am in no rush(having got the WWA from Zavvi for Xmas, it’s not like I don’t own a copy)
Will just be wanting a nice lenti to go with all my other MCU steels.

That quote from me wasn't in this thread?. No release date has been given by Kevin

Reactions: Basil
Decided to have a go at the concepts!

Ant Man and the Wasp whole.jpg

Looks too hectic for me...much prefer either of Wongas 2nd or 3rd shots(mainly cos I love both BF rears which are the real front in my head - my opinion is they do the slips backwards, lol)