Ant-Man and The Wasp (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: July 8, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on June 8 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £26.99 (3D)

12182603-6574677902563002.jpg
12182602-8644677901398996.jpg

12182603-2114677901019274.jpg
12182603-5764677901313679.jpg
12182603-1704677901172346.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the steel looks very nice. the lenticular placement looks terrible.

they need to make them full slips with the lenti on the slip. putting them directly on yhe steel doesnt work for me, especially if they are set in the debossing, they need to perfectly line up with the art. which this doesnt.

makes a good fridge magnet though. or frisbee

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Back art ruin it as hell, but "sealed" collectors don´t mind and that´s probably what "designers" thinking these days I guess...

Reactions: djjez83
Love when they put artwork on the discs. Don’t think this release looks too bad. Hopefully mine arrives tomorrow so will get a better look in hand. It’s definitely a huge improvement on the WWA

This is good for a Zavvi release, just wish they would gloss. 6.5/10, would be 9/10 if they glossed (minus 1 for that horrible back art). Will do absolutely fine on my steelbook wall until Blufans release which will hopefully be less than a year by the time I get it in hand.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
That was my thought exactly when I place my order but looks likes mine going back with a scratch like that.
View attachment 437031
That's not a scratch dude ... that's a sample example from when they were going to emboss the back art ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not received my copy yet and thanks to the pics posted that front art looks as perfect as perfect can be . . . as great as the front is the back is totally ordinary and little improvement on a plain back . . . treatment looks interesting but a mystery to me why they've gone all BLACK PANTHER on the finish instead of a zero finish like most of the other lenti steelbooks they released a couple of years back.

Last edited:
Don't like the disc tray changes for this and black panther. With one disc on each side (instead of two disc slots on one side), it makes it harder to put a third disc inside as it doesn't stack well in these trays. The previous releases let me stack two discs on the bottom tray and they were held in place nicely. Not a big deal, just wish they didn't change it up.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Don't like the disc tray changes for this and black panther. With one disc on each side (instead of two disc slots on one side), it makes it harder to put a third disc inside as it doesn't stack well in these trays. The previous releases let me stack two discs on the bottom tray and they were held in place nicely. Not a big deal, just wish they didn't change it up.
Completely agree with you. Only thing I like about the new design is it is easier to get discs in and out, which is fine for any release which doesn't have more than 2 discs from various editions