Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
2.80 star(s) Rating: 2.80/5 5 Votes
Title: Ant-Man 3 (2022)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Cast: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Hannah John-Kamen

Release: 2022-07-29

Plot: Marvel Studios has made the decision to move ahead with the third Ant-Man film. It is expected to film in the Summer of 2021 under Pym Particles Productions III LLC.

‘Ant-Man 3’ Cleared For Takeoff As Peyton Reed Returns

Peyton Reed has signed on to direct the third installment of Disney/Marvel’s Ant-Man franchise, Deadline has confirmed, which will now join sequels to Black Panther, Doctor Strange and Thor on the Marvel Cinematic Universe production runway.

Reed directed both previous films in the series that stars Paul Rudd as Scott Lang/Ant-Man...

via Deadline

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Instagram Q & A with Michael Douglas:

Ant-Man 3? I can’t talk about it. Because the Marvel guys, they shoot me with a blow-gun. But I think you gotta hang tight, because there may be some information coming out pretty soon. But I can’t tell you.

Buzzing!! Apparently Jon watts is also making a fantastic 4 film!!!

Can’t believe no one filmed or leaked any footage of this like with the other stuff.
Apparently kang, bill Murray and Modok were shown

Can’t believe no one filmed or leaked any footage of this like with the other stuff.
Apparently kang, bill Murray and Modok were shown
There's one out there, but you literally can't see shet and I can't seem to find it again now. Someone will leak a "better" version soon, surely.

There's one out there, but you literally can't see shet and I can't seem to find it again now. Someone will leak a "better" version soon, surely.
Yeah I’ve not been able to find anything this morning. Just the write up of what happened, footage of the cast at the stage and the new concept art teaser poster

5AC5B436-4776-4EA2-93BB-DEC565CBBCBF.jpeg

I got mixed feelings, music part i don't like cause it gives movie strange vibe... I'm definitely not expecting much since part 1 and 2 were weak and Ant-Man is in the back of Avengers movies in my opinion.

Reactions: 3Maters
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database