[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Antlers (2019)

Genre: Fantasy, Horror, Thriller

Director: Scott Cooper

Cast: Keri Russell, Jesse Plemons, Jeremy Thomas, Graham Greene, Scott Haze, Rory Cochrane, Amy Madigan, Cody Davis, Sawyer Jones, Arlo Hajdu, Glynis Davies, Dorian Kingi, Andy Thompson, Jesse Downs

Release: 2019-12-31

Plot: A young teacher discovers that her troubled student's father and younger brother harbor a deadly supernatural secret. Taking the boy into her care, the teacher must fight for their survival against horrors beyond imagination.

This looks very good and freaky

The way that kid read his story was haunting. Made my hairs stand on end

Oh, YES! This looks so creepy and amazing!

Between this and Underwater, I'm very sad that we won't be getting these films from Fox Searchlight much longer.

Reactions: Flloydo
Oh, YES! This looks so creepy and amazing!

Between this and Underwater, I'm very sad that we won't be getting these films from Fox Searchlight much longer.

Agreed. Looks awesome and will be sad

Was a treat seeing this and underwater trailer in the same day

this has now been delayed as well.

2020 has been cancelled mate. I think we just need to get used to that.

Most stuff from sports, gigs, festivals, movies, conventions, theme parks etc etc etc will be cancelled for the next 6 Months

2020 has been cancelled mate. I think we just need to get used to that.

Most stuff from sports, gigs, festivals, movies, conventions, theme parks etc etc etc will be cancelled for the next 6 Months

Could this be what kills movie theaters and the age of streaming fully takes over???

• Wow
Reactions: Space Cadet
Could this be what kills movie theaters and the age of streaming fully takes over???

A lot of things will change after this like more companies will arrange working from home as it’s cheaper than renting office space.
Some companies are losing a lot of money too like restaurants/ bars/ clubs/ cinemas/ airlines/ shops etc etc etc but there’s talk of freezing rent over here however each country is different. God knows.
Disneyland is closing down for a few weeks and paying their employees still but not every company can afford that so god knows what will happen.

A lot of places are adjusting to it though and training their staff to help out customers more with hygiene etc. Think Cineworld are doing all that.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database