Anybody running XM or Sirius radio via their Receiver?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I got a sirius car radio and my 605 is sirius compatible .. I could quit being lazy and read up on it and learn it ... however I figure id ask here first and see if anyone has theres connected and the steps? :D

Chris hooked up mine in my Expedition. But what's really cool is I cancelled it almost 2 years ago when we went on a long vacation. They never shut it off though, and we've been getting it free ever since! Yay:D

Man, I hear that about peeps all the time .. I always think I should cancel mine for that reason to see but never do lol ...

Man, I hear that about peeps all the time .. I always think I should cancel mine for that reason to see but never do lol ...

Well, I don't think I ever actually called and cancelled, just stopped paying! So if you try it that's the way to go!:p

I picked up a home dock that I've got running through my receiver. It's a little plug and play docking station that my Sirius radio from my car sits in. I've got it hooked to my receiver by a 1/8 to RCA. I like it a lot. The only catch is that I have to get the antenna in the right spot. It usually gets the most use in the house between September and January on Sunday afternoons.

I LOVE SIRIUS!!!

Can't go back to terrestrial. I would be forced to slit my wrists.

I have nothing of relevance to add to this thread :)

just trying to get to 3000 posts.

:hilarious:

Diva and I feel the same. She's used hers so much that the little Sirius dog button has broken free and will rotate a little with every push of the button. I'm really impressed that we've had the same radios for about 4 or 5 years now with no problems.