DigiPack Anyone a collector of the CJ digipacks?

Jan 16, 2012
CJ_logo_small.png

Surprised to see that there's no mention of the brilliant CJ entertainment limited edition digipacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LuthfurRAhman
Yep, I just got a chill thinking about that scene...for what he went through...losing his dear friend. Nothing else matter when he was determined to live only today and not for tomorrow. The one that lives only for today are the most dangerous people....they are not afraid to die.

yeah, very touching at the ending...

and how about the theme song at the ending? It was perfect for the movie... :scat: The Man From Nowhere has so many replay value.... I can never get bored watching it with friends who haven't seen it before...

So many awesome scenes but the one that I remember the best is the parking garage scene when he walked towards the crashed car and got on top of the car and shot. Completely expression-less like the T1000 in T2.

Also when he bought the school supplies for the little girl and asked something from her - wow! I still get emotional thinking about that scene because I can relate to that so very dearly.

Thanks for the PM May!

I was quite shocked to learn that many of my friends have not heard of this movie. Even my kids' college friends know about it. But you are absolutely right about those who live just for today. And yet this story shows the consequence of that mindset.

Yes couldn't agree with you more guys, TMFN is a bada$$ movie, it has all good ingredients for a spectacular & masterpiece flick, loved every frame of it, ash U gotta get the 1st press CJ release if you can it's sweeeeeet and comes with 10 postcards :)

Soooo many cool scenes, one of those that stands out for me is that window Jump shot in the middle of the film, you know when he was followed by policemen and then realizes he must find a way out and eventually jumps through the window. That was off the hook man , I saw the making of it and the cameraman also jumped with the actor after smashing the glass.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

BTW, did I tell you that for some weird reason when I saw 'Drive' it slightly reminded me of it, dunno why but both have things in common even though the somehow totally different flicks and I loved both, but TMFN wins hands-down for me :)

Reactions: ash333
yep, that was the golf scene...

I thought Drive was okay...somewhat slow...but decent movie. I didn't see any resemblance of both movies though :( There were several scenes I didn't like Drive...

Soooo many cool scenes, one of those that stands out for me is that window Jump shot in the middle of the film, you know when he was followed by policemen and then realizes he must find a way out and eventually jumps through the window. That was off the hook man , I saw the making of it and the cameraman also jumped with the actor after smashing the glass.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

BTW, did I tell you that for some weird reason when I saw 'Drive' it slightly reminded me of it, dunno why but both have things in common even though the somehow totally different flicks and I loved both, but TMFN wins hands-down for me :)

Two questions: 1) Where is the best place to buy these? and 2) Are they expensive?

1. here are your best options...

yesasia.com
k2dvd.com
kimchidvd.com
ebay.com

2. The retail price average is approximately $35. For the out-of-print ranges in prices....$50 - $200. I'm referring to the digipak first pressing release.

yep, that was the golf scene...
Golf scene :confused:, do you mean him wearing the cap?? what baseball lol

Watched this again last night, double the awesomeness this time around too hehe

I thought Drive was okay...somewhat slow...but decent movie. I didn't see any resemblance of both movies though :( There were several scenes I didn't like Drive...
Well not exactly the plot but more like: the main characters in both are neighbours and out helping and caring for a child with vengeance in mind :scat:

I've just started to collect Korean Digibooks/Digipacks. Doesn't matter from CJ or others. Just buying only the better movies with nice covers because of the high prices. Not actually collecting but buying to watch the movie.

Trying very hard to find Thirst First Press Digipack. Anyone has a copy please PM me.

More questions, is there a list of all films anywhere so I know what to start buying?

Yep, there is a sticky thread on some forums (in the Asian section) which has all the info on releases (don't think I can post the link, otherwise I would).

I do collect these excellent editions, but only for the films that I like/interest me.

Last edited by a moderator:
More questions, is there a list of all films anywhere so I know what to start buying?

You can go to Kimchidvd website in English and do a search for "Digipack" and "Digibook". Whatever that's been issued will be there including out-of-stock items. Not all are issued by CJ though.

Unless you want to buy everything, you can check IMDB for the film ratings to narrow down what to buy. You can search a list of top Korean movies too.

Whatever that is OOS on Kimchidvd, you can try finding it on Yesasia.

Hope this helps. :)

Reactions: indiehjaerta