DigiPack Anyone a collector of the CJ digipacks?

Jan 16, 2012
CJ_logo_small.png

Surprised to see that there's no mention of the brilliant CJ entertainment limited edition digipacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LuthfurRAhman
Region free??
Looks pretty good :)
That's right.. Just laugh..
"He who has the 1st laugh has the"... You get what I'm trying to say lol.
It's been 48 hours since I've discovered cj collection.. And I've sourced 9 already 3 on it's way. :thumbs:
I'll be upto date in less than 2-3months ;) :thumbs:

I would also love to get all of them but the prices are insane for OOP titles so I'll pass and just look at pictures :oohyeah:

Good luck hunting @LuthfurRAhman :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thank you.
And just to elaborate on people not wanting to collect because it's expensive... It's no different than collecting blufans, or kimchidvd etc..at least with these they try keeping them consistent and each d'pck is almost has the same style of design so they look like they are a part of a collection/set :) :thumbs:

Reactions: dan8885
Thank you.
And just to elaborate on people not wanting to collect because it's expensive... It's no different than collecting blufans, or kimchidvd etc..at least with these they try keeping them consistent and each d'pck is almost has the same style of design so they look like they are a part of a collection/set :) :thumbs:

You're right but most of the prices I saw when I was looking for them was way above 100 EUR.
Where do you cop them? From the bay?

Not all titles are region free. I'm sure there's probably a list out there somewhere of those that are locked. I doubt you'll find them all in 3 months - it takes that long just to get a reply from Ray @ asiandb on status of orders you have placed on them. :rofl::cautious:

Not all titles are region free. I'm sure there's probably a list out there somewhere of those that are locked. I doubt you'll find them all in 3 months - it takes that long just to get a reply from Ray @ asiandb on status of orders you have placed on them. :rofl::cautious:
@Dan I found man from knowhere on ebay at a very good price, I'm working on sunny from ebay, there's one or 2 others but be carefull some are very clever with wording and are selling fakes!!(Facebook is not a bad place to start :thumbs:

I just checked dbasian, they have all of them online???:wow:
What's the catch?? Real? Fake, second hand??(prices are abit steep on some of them!!

Reactions: dan8885
Region free??
Looks pretty good :)
That's right.. Just laugh..
"He who has the 1st laugh has the"... You get what I'm trying to say lol.
It's been 48 hours since I've discovered cj collection.. And I've sourced 9 already 3 on it's way. :thumbs:
I'll be upto date in less than 2-3months ;) :thumbs:
Not sure if it's region free. I can ask around if you want. I don't have it in hand yet to check.

He who has the 1st laugh has the...last laugh??? Is that right? I don't think I've heard that saying. :confused: Not sure where you were going with it. And I wasn't laughing at you, in case you misunderstood.

Lowest I've seen is $50 for one CJ edition. So you can find some for that price. Let's assume you get most around $60 - $70. Some rare titles around $100. And the extremely rare OOS/OOP ones for $150. Still quite a lot of money for me. If you have that kind of money, go ahead man. I'll be happy for you. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing a collector complete his collection. :thumbs:

If you do get most or all, I'd love to see pictures of your collection.

@Dan I found man from knowhere on ebay at a very good price, I'm working on sunny from ebay, there's one or 2 others but be carefull some are very clever with wording and are selling fakes!!(Facebook is not a bad place to start :thumbs:

I just checked dbasian, they have all of them online???:wow:
What's the catch?? Real? Fake, second hand??(prices are abit steep on some of them!!

The catch is more or less the fact that they don't have them in hand, but they try and source them for you. It can take them months and they rarely if ever send you any word on when you can expect to have them shipped. And yes you'll find that they're not all still sealed either but condition is usually good. Possibly the only place you'll be able to find the first two releases if you don't own them. I have seen them on ebay before but they don't show up too often. I paid $200 for Memories of Murder (+ shipping) from there.

CJ digipacks are a real pain, they are way too fragile and the arts are lazy most of the time. They should take example on Plain Archive.