DigiPack Anyone a collector of the CJ digipacks?

Jan 16, 2012
CJ_logo_small.png

Surprised to see that there's no mention of the brilliant CJ entertainment limited edition digipacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LuthfurRAhman
This is officially my new favorite thread... I have always heard about these digipacks - but never bothered collecting.

I have quit the steelbook game and getting more into Korean Cinema. I just received my first CJ Ent Digipack (The unjust) via trade by coincidence and I adored the movie.

I'm now on the hunt to collect all 39 (thats what their upto now I believe)

^^Good luck with that. They are beautiful editions and reasonably priced when you think about it (usually approx £25 shipped for me).

The big hurdle for you will be the first 3 which are long OOP and very rare now (I believe Memories of Murder easily goes for around $200, and that's IF you can even find it). I got into the CJ editions about 1 year after it came out and even I struggled to find one. In the end I gave up and got the 2nd edition (which comes in an amaray case). There are a few others which are hard to find too (such as Thirst and Man From Nowhere).

^^Good luck with that. They are beautiful editions and reasonably priced when you think about it (usually approx £25 shipped for me).

The big hurdle for you will be the first 3 which are long OOP and very rare now (I believe Memories of Murder easily goes for around $200, and that's IF you can even find it). I got into the CJ editions about 1 year after it came out and even I struggled to find one. In the end I gave up and got the 2nd edition (which comes in an amaray case). There are a few others which are hard to find too (such as Thirst and Man From Nowhere).

Yeah - I dont think i'll be getting the first 3 anytime soon.. but the rest are around $30 dollars plus shipping. Not terrible.

I guess I just wasn't so aware of the CJ Ent collection before - but now its something i'll actively keep my eyes open for.

cardman, where did you pick up Unjust? Haven't got that one myself but after reading the synopsis it sounds like I should get it. Seems the digipack is OOP though.

It was not easy pal. Had to negotiate like crazy with a fellow member..

but finally after 2 days of back and forth I convinced them to part with it.

Congrats that at least you found a member here willing to part with it. I love the cover artwork especially at the spine. I settled for the amaray as I had wanted to watch the movie so much. Hope you could share photos of the inside booklet if you do open it. Cheers! :thumbs:

It was not easy pal. Had to negotiate like crazy with a fellow member..

but finally after 2 days of back and forth I convinced them to part with it.
nice pickup on thirst. still miffed that my disc skips at one point in the movie. oh well.

also thirst is the only cj digipak that i own that has an actual picture on the spine. looks unique. also one of my fav movies

Reactions: lolwut