Anyone got Rockers?

Whats your take on rockers? ... I've seen tons at Target over the past few years ... I've alway thought they were stupid ... till recently I saw that was fixed on a pedastool type thing where it was more like a lounger so to speak.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2009
Whats your take on rockers? ... I've seen tons at Target over the past few years ... I've alway thought they were stupid ... till recently I saw that was fixed on a pedastool typing thing where it was more like a lounger so to speak.

Like Grandpa rockers? or the Game rockers?

thunda123

Premium Supporter
I don't know if I know exactly what you're talking about but I have one of those "banana rockers" that sits on the ground. I love it. Use it all the time for gaming. It's not a gaming one but I still like it alot. Also have a leather rocker/recliner that I use alot as well. Very comfortable.

I saw the one I want at Wal-mart this weeked ... damn thing was $150 ... I wont pay that much for that ... as I dont want those speaker and inputs it comes with .. but like I said its on a pedastool type thing, its pimp ... I think im going to attempt to make one haha ...

so Im going to find a cheap one, then make my own pedastool drill it to the bottom and spray paint the wood black ....

Mar 10, 2009
I saw one at a store awhile back and thought I see how it felt... I had to get my gf's help to get up off the damn thing... but I'm old and crotchety like that

thunda123

Premium Supporter
I saw the one I want at Wal-mart this weeked ... damn thing was $150 ... I wont pay that much for that ... as I dont want those speaker and inputs it comes with .. but like I said its on a pedastool type thing, its pimp ... I think im going to attempt to make one haha ...

so Im going to find a cheap one, then make my own pedastool drill it to the bottom and spray paint the wood black ....

sounds like a pretty good idea. let us know how it goes.