Anyone got Rockers?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Whats your take on rockers? ... I've seen tons at Target over the past few years ... I've alway thought they were stupid ... till recently I saw that was fixed on a pedastool type thing where it was more like a lounger so to speak.

Last edited:
Whats your take on rockers? ... I've seen tons at Target over the past few years ... I've alway thought they were stupid ... till recently I saw that was fixed on a pedastool typing thing where it was more like a lounger so to speak.

Like Grandpa rockers? or the Game rockers?

I don't know if I know exactly what you're talking about but I have one of those "banana rockers" that sits on the ground. I love it. Use it all the time for gaming. It's not a gaming one but I still like it alot. Also have a leather rocker/recliner that I use alot as well. Very comfortable.

Yeah thats what im talking about Thunda .... Yeah those ground ones are probably more comfortable for the less overweight ;)

I saw the one I want at Wal-mart this weeked ... damn thing was $150 ... I wont pay that much for that ... as I dont want those speaker and inputs it comes with .. but like I said its on a pedastool type thing, its pimp ... I think im going to attempt to make one haha ...

so Im going to find a cheap one, then make my own pedastool drill it to the bottom and spray paint the wood black ....

I saw one at a store awhile back and thought I see how it felt... I had to get my gf's help to get up off the damn thing... but I'm old and crotchety like that

I saw the one I want at Wal-mart this weeked ... damn thing was $150 ... I wont pay that much for that ... as I dont want those speaker and inputs it comes with .. but like I said its on a pedastool type thing, its pimp ... I think im going to attempt to make one haha ...

so Im going to find a cheap one, then make my own pedastool drill it to the bottom and spray paint the wood black ....

sounds like a pretty good idea. let us know how it goes.