Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: April 6, 2019
Playforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase: Free to play!

Conquer with character in Apex Legends, a free-to-play battle royale game where legendary challengers fight for glory, fame, and fortune on the fringes of the Frontier. Explore a growing roster of diverse characters and experience intense tactical squad play in a bold, new evolution of battle royale.

Attachments

• 50695825_284835128863236_1124150807181131776_n.jpg
    50695825_284835128863236_1124150807181131776_n.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 83
Played a few rounds of this and found it a bit overwhelming, but that's probably just because it's the first battle royale type game I've played. That being said, I did enjoy my time playing it, even though I didn't really have a clue what to do lol. Something about it looked a lot more attractive to me than Fornite and Blackout anyway, and I reckon it's a game I'll jump on every now again for a bit of fun... hopefully I approve along the way!

Battle royale games just don’t appeal to me personally
Me neither, but it's free and I was bored, so thought I'd give it a shot. Managed to get a few hours playing it today and feel I understand everything a lot better now, so I'm actually really enjoying it!

Fresh off a record-breaking gauntlet speed-run, Octane is jumping into the Apex Games with even bigger ambitions. With abilities that let him trade health for speed, regenerate the health he lost, and drop a launch pad that shoots him and his teammates into the air, he never has to slow down.

Season 1 – Wild Frontier is here, and you can score tons of seasonal swag with the Wild Frontier Battle Pass. Earn over 100 unique items including Legend skins, Apex Coins, a legendary Havoc skin, and more. Check out everything you can get in the Battle Pass and find out how to snag your own: http://x.ea.com/57368.

The hunt is on – welcome to the Wild Frontier. A new Legend and fresh loot are on the way, plus there are plenty of surprises waiting in the shadows.

Reactions: Wreck