Aniv

APOCALYPSE NOW 4K + BLURAY Steelbook NE31 Lenticular Slip

Hi Aniv,
couple of stupid Q's. Where do these GB copies ship to ? UK ? USA ? Because that affects posting price to my address. And is it possible to have tracked shipping from you to my address ?
Thanks !

Hi Aniv,
couple of stupid Q's. Where do these GB copies ship to ? UK ? USA ? Because that affects posting price to my address. And is it possible to have tracked shipping from you to my address ?
Thanks !

No Q's are stupid :D This GB in particular like some others ships direct to you from Nova. Shipping cost is same as on Nova website plus the small surcharge mentioned in the shipping terms.

Reactions: Space Cadet
Is it somehow more secure than buying it myself ? In the means it getting lost or something.

With the news of the delay, is it possible for a refund now & then repurchase when news comes out of its new planned release date? This is my first group buy so I'm not familiar with the rules for these things. Thanks.

hello when the product ships thank you

my order edition lenticular apocalypse now
We are waiting for you to pay the shipping bill. It will be shipped after payment. Msg was sent 2-3 weeks back with shipping cost.