Apocalypse Now: Final Cut - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders live June 5 Wednesday 12 noon UK time )
Price: £31.99
Notes: 6 Discs - Gloss Finish - Region Free

12180852-1154695786230931.jpg

12180852-7014695786326247.jpg 12180852-3594695785953725.jpg 12180852-1634695786401454.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone been charged for this yet ?
Zavvi's vultures have normally grabbed your cash by now !
Very strange Zoom and Amazon do not list this anymore right before release date , bet my bottom dollar this as been postponed again.

If I would buy USA version of physical copy and it has digital copy code, I would think that I'm allowed to use it. I've paid for it.

Absolutely you can use it. If you buy it from the USA then you just have to move there and you can use it all you want.

Like I have to move to USA to watch region A blu-ray's or region 1 dvd's ?

Well like I said, you can use it. Nobody is stopping you from using it.
You can also probably buy a plane ticket online for a flight originating in New York City, USA to fly to Las Vegas, USA.

Well like I said, you can use it. Nobody is stopping you from using it.
You can also probably buy a plane ticket online for a flight originating in New York City, USA to fly to Las Vegas, USA.

Oh, go on selling stuff on ebay with scalper prices. Stuff you do not even have yet !

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Ordering in Euros not affected
It has the save amount €10.00
RRP price €47.99
£31.99 = €37.99 (Zavvi £ to € conversion rate)
If Zavvi used correct £ to € price in Euros would be €35.99 but Zavvi not updated their conversion rates for a long time meaning Euro customers be overpaying for over a year

£ Sterling price is a mistake at the moment as it's missing the £8.00 save amount it's meant to be £31.99
£39.99 is RRP price

This error only has happened recently in past week price was £31.99 when it went live to pre order and was that price until the mistake on Zavvi website

Customers ordering using Euros not affected as they have correct price

Does not affect customers who have already pre ordered at £31.99

Dude! It's 39.99 pounds whether I try co.uk or dot com. How can I order in Yuros? I regret not preordering in time.

Dude! It's 39.99 pounds whether I try co.uk or dot com. How can I order in Yuros? I regret not preordering in time.
@PracticingPat
If you are based in UK
Click top right language/currency beside contact us to change the language/currency settings if you want to order in Euros

Screenshot (1).png

Remember to change back to £ (GBP) after you completed ordering using Euros if you want to use £ (GBP) with new orders you not done yet

Last edited:
They increased the price thats why. Nothing you can do now
Price was not increased
£39.99 (GBP) price is an error it's meant to have save €8.00 making it £31.99
£39.99 is the RRP price before save amount is applied.

Save amount got removed by error for £(GBP) price recently for this steelbook.

You can pay in Euros
Price in Euros is correct has save €10.00 amount making it cheaper to order by paying in € (Euros) instead of paying in £(GBP)
Price in € (Euros) is €37.99
Zavvi did not make the error on their website for price In Euros

Zavvi Currency conversion rate €37.99 = £31.99 (GBP)

UK members can get cheaper price at the moment for this steelbook only by paying in Euros instead.
Other steelbook releases not affected
Just this release

Those that previously pre ordered at £31.99 are not affected by price error.

Last edited: