Apocalypse Now: Final cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 10-19-21

djjez83

ThE BaTmAn NiNjA
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2012
Reading, England
Release date: October 19, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

received_282221196619236.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 19, 2021
Group buy posted

I can add more if needed, not sure how many folks would like a copy.

That's great, I'd also be on board of you'd add some more.

aj101097

Premium Supporter
Sep 9, 2011
Have 2 previous steelbooks for this….just got the Novamedia lenticular a few days ago and…just preordered this version. Someone tell me what to do, I have no control…very pathetic!

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
I usually like Ken Taylor but I just can’t get on with this one. Think it’s the orange. I prefer the front to the back though. But yeah like others I have to give a lot of credit to Lionsgate for making some nice steels with PETs and 4K for reasonable prices. Well for the US market anyway

Reactions: ethnosax

ethnosax

Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2016
I usually like Ken Taylor but I just can’t get on with this one. Think it’s the orange. I prefer the front to the back though. But yeah like others I have to give a lot of credit to Lionsgate for making some nice steels with PETs and 4K for reasonable prices. Well for the US market anyway
Same. I'm a big fan of Ken's work, and I have the Alice in Wonderland steel with his poster on it. But something about this one just doesn't interest me at all. However, great to see poster-scene artists being commissioned for new work for steels.

Reactions: Flloydo

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Same. I'm a big fan of Ken's work, and I have the Alice in Wonderland steel with his poster on it. But something about this one just doesn't interest me at all. However, great to see poster-scene artists being commissioned for new work for steels.

Ohh I love that Alice in Wonderland steel art. Yeah it really is. Kinda makes up for the hiatus in mondo steels every so often