Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
I have the Dutch Steelbook which is the exact same artwork and even some of the Jcard was in English

I would need to know 100% if the Zavvi Steelbook Blu-ray is 4k remastered and if any new extras to double dip

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
Apr 2, 2014
Nice! £14.99, and a UV code, so a few quid back off eBay for that too- Really don't want to re-buy movies I already own, but have to make exceptions, this being one!

Oct 8, 2014
Awesome. I loved this film as a kid, will always remember it fondly. I haven't seen it in years actually so I'll be excited to get this. Hanks, Paxton, Bacon, Sinise and Harris = what a main cast right there :)

howarmat

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
recycled art makes it a pass. will pick up regular 4k 20th anniversary edition on sale when it comes out instead of having 2 steels I think.

One of my favorite movies though of all time for sure

Reactions: lolwut

blu78

Premium Supporter
Jun 21, 2013
USA
Yes! I've missed out on the other steelbook releases for this. Will definitely be picking up. Thanks OP!

steelbobawny

Premium Supporter
Apr 15, 2014
UK
This one is a must buy, a popular movie too, so I'm going in early, can't wait to see the inside and back artwork. I see were approaching 20 years, I hope there will be a new disc for this one.

Jim Lovell: "Houston, we have a problem."

chunk

Premium Supporter
I got excited when I saw this release, then I looked at the artwork and saw the blu ray logo in the corner, and in the other corner is the universal logo.. So I'll pass lol:hungry: