Apollon's Summer Surprises (aka #TheLaw's Case Files) - A Taste of Things to Come

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Hey all,

I'll be giving away the stuff you see in the pic below pretty soon. Feel free to chime in with what you think the giveaway threads should be about. :naughty:

Don't forget to tag your friends to let them know.

IMG_1564.jpg

Awesome @Apollon :notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

Thanks for the tags @harry & @Flash :notworthy::thumbs:(love the new avatar flash, sooo cute)

I agree with alienking, I'd like to see one of the questions being, how do you display your steels:joy::D:thumbs:

No probs @chunk thanks about avatar yes Stitch is too cute. :drool:

I like to learn more about members so like answer a few questions about themselves maybe for the giveaway :)

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
I see one thing I like/want :naughty::D

I think one of the threads should be about people showing how they have displayed their collection. i know there are separate threads for this but with over 20,000 members, i feel like i havent seen enough of it.

Giveaways from "the law" guys :whistle::giggle:
@Actarus @C.C. 95 @DADDYCOOL187 @PunkNinja @tridon @Netclone @monsterzebra @tnguyen13

thx for the tag my friend - i think that's a great idea, since you get to meet a lot of collectors here, but you can't really tell what their collection's looking like most of the time :)

Reactions: AlienKing
Oh! Great stuff @Apollon ! I'm in summer mode and aren't that much online atm so just seen this. Thanks for the tag @Flloydo and the pm Farès. :thumbs: I'm in a hurry so apologies for not tagging anyone now. :emb:

And I want that Slinky CD! CD2 is beyond awesome as is every mix that contains Trancesetters - Roaches (Peace Divison mix) ;)

When I look at the tracklist (cd2) I see that I got over half of the tracks on 12"s. :)

Last edited: