Apple Airpods Pro Discussion

Do you own a pair or are you deciding on getting any?

• No I don't own a pair.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I'm not interested in getting any.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
APPLE AIRPODS PRO

Do you own any or plan to own? What are your thoughts on them?

maxresdefault.jpg

Apple_AirPods-Pro_New-Design_102819.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles
I’ve been a big fan of AirPods since the first generation. They always fit my ears great and I hated the wire or normal earbuds. There wasn’t a noticeable upgrade from gen 1 to 2 aside from the wireless charging which was slower than using the lightning cable. AirPods Pro on the other hand had a significant jump in sound quality and the has the ablility to toggle back and forth from active sound cancellation. Also if fitting your ears was an issue with the original AirPods there are 3 sets of silicone buds to provide you with the best fit. So the big question, are they worth the $249 price tag? For me they are, I use they everyday and I would highly recommend.

Both I and my missus use the original ones and if I'm honest when she first got them I wasn't too keen on them as I thought they would be the same sort of fit for me as the ones that come in with your phone, Wrong, they seemed to be a perfect fit me and never had a problem with them coming out.

Since then I picked up a pair for myself but should have picked a pair of these up instead.

These will be a 100% purchase for me in the near future :thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Both I and my missus use the original ones and if I'm honest when she first got them I wasn't too keen on them as I thought they would be the same sort of fit for me as the ones that come in with your phone, Wrong, they seemed to be a perfect fit me and never had a problem with them coming out.

Since then I picked up a pair for myself but should have picked a pair of these up instead.

These will be a 100% purchase for me in the near future :thumbs:
I as well, just don't know when but oh yes...these will be mine. Almost all the reviews everywhere as well as coworkers say that they are the best that there is.

Reactions: Robles
I as well, just don't know when but oh yes...these will be mine. Almost all the reviews everywhere as well as coworkers say that they are the best that there is.
Yeah the original ones are brilliant so I’d imagine that the pro’s are pretty sweet.

I haven’t really looked at any reviews for the pro’s as of yet but I certainly will do.

Daughter has the original. I don’t really have a purpose for headphones as only time I use any is mowing the lawn. All other places where I can listen to music it can be done via speakers.