Aquaman (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 24) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Will Buy

Votes: 126 67.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 21.9%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 20 10.7%

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: June 21, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + BD) - Lenticular (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (3D + BD) - Box Set (Pre-order May 17 at 8 PM, HKT, GMT+8) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $48.99 (Individual editions) - $159.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Double Lenti - Single LentI - Full Slip
Notes: One Click 500 sets, Full Slip 500 , Lenti 500, Double Lenti 500 (Total Print Run 3000)

BOX_bd7540db-9bc8-4f7f-9cd5-efa02065c96f.jpgDLS_16639a13-5a5e-472b-bf4c-5f3e090c2523.jpgLS_cc6f58fa-a40e-427a-a0c0-85df82434a48.jpgFS_690ec035-7e5b-4333-8f10-39a51f5f5da0.jpg

Goodies: Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope
Effects:
- Full Slip Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte, Spot Glossy and Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Matte, + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
aqua_steelbook_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went for the DL but I have no need for the 3D disc. But I preferred that art

If there’s anyone in the U.K. that did the same for a 4K slip but don’t need the 4k disc and wants to swap it for the 3D disc (by post) then drop me a pm and we can talk about it there

Went with the full slip and double lenti this time around. One click looks great, but don't want to double up on the HDzeta art (nabbed the DL from the group buy).

If this double lenti turns out anything like the last couple (Inglourious Basterds, Deadpool 2), we're in for a treat. :coffee:

I hope this movie's decent. Three copies deep and I haven't even seen it yet. :bag:

Amber Heard is it for me! Been a fan since All of the boys Love Mandy Lane.
Grabbed the slip from Hdzeta with her on the front and back cover and then using this steel to put inside. What a great design for the steel with her on the cover...

Damn, completely forgot this was going live today! Missed the DL, so looks like I'll have to try my luck on Evilbay. :dead:

I’m not sure why the moaning

Manta usually sell out eventually

Who gives a **** if it’s not in half hour

Although I survived old school nova choice pre orders, magneto, the manta deadpool GB and Blufans dr strange, I don’t need the sh*t, stress and anxiety anymore. Love that it’s easier nowadays.

I’ve only missed out on 3 pre orders but 2 of them I bought straight away from Pung haha and those 2 were because I comptelty forgot they went live