Aquaman (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 24) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Will Buy

Votes: 126 67.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 21.9%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 20 10.7%

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: June 21, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + BD) - Lenticular (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (3D + BD) - Box Set (Pre-order May 17 at 8 PM, HKT, GMT+8) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $48.99 (Individual editions) - $159.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Double Lenti - Single LentI - Full Slip
Notes: One Click 500 sets, Full Slip 500 , Lenti 500, Double Lenti 500 (Total Print Run 3000)

BOX_bd7540db-9bc8-4f7f-9cd5-efa02065c96f.jpgDLS_16639a13-5a5e-472b-bf4c-5f3e090c2523.jpgLS_cc6f58fa-a40e-427a-a0c0-85df82434a48.jpgFS_690ec035-7e5b-4333-8f10-39a51f5f5da0.jpg

Goodies: Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope
Effects:
- Full Slip Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte, Spot Glossy and Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Matte, + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
aqua_steelbook_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody getting these and we have not even got the shipping invoice yet.
An update would be good.
When does the GB ship?

As mentioned in the GB details the shipment can take 1-2 weeks from regular shipping because of number of packages Manta has to ship out. Shipping invoices will be sent soon and packages will be shipped later this week.

Also if you might have noticed initial shipments recvd by people were single copies and not box sets. Do you really think I have time to send out separate invoices by editions ? GB shipments all go out within a week or so of normal dispatch when all editions are ready.

As mentioned in the GB details the shipment can take 1-2 weeks from regular shipping because of number of packages Manta has to ship out. Shipping invoices will be sent soon and packages will be shipped later this week.

Also if you might have noticed initial shipments recvd by people were single copies and not box sets. Do you really think I have time to send out separate invoices by editions ? GB shipments all go out within a week or so of normal dispatch when all editions are ready.
Thanks for the update and group buy

Reactions: Aniv
Come off it dude!! I LOVE seeing everyones photos! Also taking them too!! Please put some up!!

I was kinda joking around. But the last few months I’ve just not been in the mood to take any plus I’m very lazy and it’s been so hot recently that the room I usually take them in with the best light is like a boiler.

I took some in the end

Why dude? Regret the fullslip? I got it. Cant wait to recieve it. It looks awesome!
I wanted the DL mate, but was late to the party and it had sold out, so had to go with the FS. Who knows though... I may end up preferring it once in hand.