Aquaman (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 24) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Will Buy

Votes: 126 67.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 21.9%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 20 10.7%

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: June 21, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + BD) - Lenticular (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (3D + BD) - Box Set (Pre-order May 17 at 8 PM, HKT, GMT+8) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $48.99 (Individual editions) - $159.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Double Lenti - Single LentI - Full Slip
Notes: One Click 500 sets, Full Slip 500 , Lenti 500, Double Lenti 500 (Total Print Run 3000)

BOX_bd7540db-9bc8-4f7f-9cd5-efa02065c96f.jpgDLS_16639a13-5a5e-472b-bf4c-5f3e090c2523.jpgLS_cc6f58fa-a40e-427a-a0c0-85df82434a48.jpgFS_690ec035-7e5b-4333-8f10-39a51f5f5da0.jpg

Goodies: Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope
Effects:
- Full Slip Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte, Spot Glossy and Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Matte, + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
aqua_steelbook_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics, just wondered why you'd bother blurring out the number tho? :confused: Something we shouldn't see.. :watch::naughty:

I can never understand why people do this unless it's for the sole purpose of selling it on later at an increased price because they have a 'low undisclosed number', thus somehow making that steelbook more expensive.

Not saying that Spriggan will do that but I don't see the point otherwise.

I can never understand why people do this unless it's for the sole purpose of selling it on later at an increased price because they have a 'low undisclosed number', thus somehow making that steelbook more expensive.

back in the day filmarena used to ban you if they saw you scalping FAC's on ebay. your number gave away where you got it from :joy::joy::joy::joy:

i always laugh as well when i see people blurring or covering up the number lol

Nice pics, just wondered why you'd bother blurring out the number tho? :confused: Something we shouldn't see.. :watch::naughty:
That shouldn't detract from the photos though? :) It's fundamentally no different to positioning them such that the numbers are not visible which I'm sure many people do.

Ultimately it's down to how much you are comfortable sharing on the internet knowing it will likely be there for posterity. I don't want to sell off my collection but it does look like at some point I will have to give up collecting. Arguably I should've keep them sealed but member-uploaded photos here on HDN have been especially invaluable to me when looking up releases so I thought I'd contribute where I can, though if I had read a few pages back I would have realised I needn't have bothered :p

It's not a special number by any means, and the slips have a different number from the one on the box. Not sure if it's common for Manta box sets but there's at least one other person out there that has the misfortune of having mismatched numbers :LOL:

That shouldn't detract from the photos though? :) It's fundamentally no different to positioning them such that the numbers are not visible which I'm sure many people do.

Ultimately it's down to how much you are comfortable sharing on the internet knowing it will likely be there for posterity. I don't want to sell off my collection but it does look like at some point I will have to give up collecting. Arguably I should've keep them sealed but member-uploaded photos here on HDN have been especially invaluable to me when looking up releases so I thought I'd contribute where I can, though if I had read a few pages back I would have realised I needn't have bothered :p

It's not a special number by any means, and the slips have a different number from the one on the box. Not sure if it's common for Manta box sets but there's at least one other person out there that has the misfortune of having mismatched numbers :LOL:
If that's the way you feel then you did great in erasing the numbers from the pics, it doesn't detract from the photos in any way. I don't like sharing too much either so good for you :cigar::cigar:

Shame you didn't get matching numbers in the OC, I thought that was a thing of the past.

Reactions: spriggan02
If that's the way you feel then you did great in erasing the numbers from the pics, it doesn't detract from the photos in any way. I don't like sharing too much either so good for you :cigar::cigar:

Shame you didn't get matching numbers in the OC, I thought that was a thing of the past.
Thanks, I'm not fussed about non-matching numbers, just a little surprised is all. If I wasn't taking photos I probably wouldn't even have noticed :)

Maybe so no relation to a HDN member can be made when it’s being sold on eBay?
Lots of people on HDN hate people who sell on eBay.

If I would be selling something on eBay (and that’s going to happen) I can’t hide :wtf:
My HDN username and eBay are the same :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: spriggan02

Whether u want to disclose your number or not is obviously up to you
But nobody really gives a sh*t what number you got ( unless maybe it's 1) so really don't see the point of hiding such a inconsequential thing.
It's not like a intensely personal detail is it???

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and Mickle_89
It didn't, hence I said nice pics anyway ;):) Just perplexes me why people do that is all. I'm not one to do that myself or position stuff in a certain way just so folk don't know what number I have lol. No biggie to me.

Damn. Missed my delivery today from the GB. Tomorrow i go away for a week. Looks like i will be picking it up when i get back
what time frame do you have in the UK to pick up pakages?
here in Germany: when you dont pick up the packages within 7 days, then they send the package back to the country of origin.